Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New guy in Dayton, Ohio

I just thought I would say hello and that I just moved to south of Dayton, Ohio for a job, I drive a 2006 Ford Ranger STX, 3.0L, 5-speed, it is a fun truck to drive but could use some help... it is only in the beginning stages, I am actually calling the project "Interceptor Ranger" after the Mad Max car... everything will be blacked out, and the truck will be lowered, I want to shave all emblems...

here is a older picture of the truck, the truck really has not changed since the picture, but I want to change that here soon

here is a idea of what I am shooting for in the truck when done...

Looks like you will have a nice looking truck when you are done. What engine or mods are you planning on running?
      Sam
      Northern UT.
      '68 Camaro "Bodacious"
      '56 210 2dr "Buckshot"

welcome to the board. where in Dayton are you located? I live in Centerville and work in Miamisburg.
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to Dayton & welcome to the board. I'm in Kettering.
      Roger

69 Mustang coupe, under construction
      2011 Mustang - DD
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ang-SuperCoupe

Freedom Of Speed!

Country Flag: Iceland

Thanks for the welcome, I want to actually supercharge or Procharge the truck when finished, I am big on building my own stuff so I am planning on a custom 2.5" exhaust, JBA Headers, a custom Cold air intake... electric fans, and much more when I am finished... I actually work in Franklin, and live in Miamisburg...

I am planning on next month attending my first autocross with my truck... it should be cool to see something different at the autocross...

Welcome to the board. Miamisburg is getting ready to have a nice cruise-in in the downtown area (Cruise the Burg). Last Saturday of the month for the next 4 months. Always a goodtime and then we usually pop into Bullwinkle's for some grub.

Shay

welcome

wanted to say hey and welcome to the site from another fellow buckeye stater building a pro touring mini as well (93 s10).
      From columbus area

I want to check out the cruise in sometime, that sounds like a great time... I hopefully will be able to meet you guys at some point...

I would love to see your S-10 sometime, I have always loved the S-10, I used to own a 2000 LS S-10, 4-cylinder, 5-speed, I loved the truck, and miss it dearly...

I have a small dilemma that I have to decide between two projects, which one to finish, I have a 2.3L turbo motor that I have put about 2k into the build, I want a 2nd generation Ranger to build for this motor, I have a little more head work and have a 600whp motor... compared to a 1991 Isuzu Impulse RS AWD turbo, I go back and forth on which one I want to finish,

Last edited by 06RangerSTX; 06-18-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added more information

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com