Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

Thanks to all the participants

I just want to say thanks to all the participants for coming out to this event.
      I was a little nervous that it would get rained out and no one would come. Or that no one would enjoy the activities we had planned.
      I hope everyone had a good time.

Like I've said before , an event like this (in it's infancy) needs a lot of help/participation to grow.
      But , the Pro-touring members are the best car club people out there. We are like a big family.We all have similar interests.

In a way , everyone is a paying customer. And I hope they got a good value for what they paid for .
      In another way , we are all members of a "club". And that requires voluntary participation in avery aspect of the event , to make it all happen.
      So , everyone participates in the events and volunteers to help with the set-up , cornerworkers , etc....
      Kinda like the Boy Scouts or something.
      The fees everyone paid are just a nominal amount to rent the venues , and reimburse some of the costs.
      The event is just an excuse to hang out and have a good time with people you have something in common with.

So , I just want to thank everyone for coming in for the event and spending your hard earned money to finance the effort.

We'll do it again next year and make it even better.

Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com