Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Cruise Directions

Hey everybody , I thought I'd post the cruise directions :
      I'll try to get a map posted.
      I have a map made , but need to figure out how to post the image.

Cruise Directions

1. From Paradise Dragstrip turn left on Hwy 225, go 1 mile (you will pass under I-75)
      2. Turn right on Newtown Church Road, go 3.2 miles (thru 4-way stop at Newtown Road, Cross over Hwy 156 (Red Bud Road)
      3. Turn left on Dews Pond Road, go 2.2 miles
      4. Veer left onto Love Bridge Road at Antioch Baptist Church, go 4.5 miles.
      5. Turn right on Cash Road, go 2 miles.
      6. Turn left on Cash Road again, (there will be a Sunoco station on the left) – go 3.2 miles and cross Hwy 53
      7. Cash Road becomes Folsom Road after you cross Hwy 53, go 3.9 miles then Folsom Road ends.
      8. Turn right on County Line Road #2, go .7 miles
      9. Turn left on Spring Place Road, go 2.3 miles
      10. Turn left on Hwy 140 East, go 4.7 miles, and cross Hwy 411
      11. Continue on Hwy 140 East 11.7 miles, you will cross Hwy 108 @ a 4-way stop, and go 6.3 more miles
      12. Turn left on the North Hwy 5 Connector, go .8 miles
      13. Turn left on Riverstone Blvd, go .5 miles
      14. Turn right into Riverstone Shopping Center, (you will see a Home Depot on the left side before this turn.)

We will be passing Tate Cemetery, in the community of Sonoraville, on Folsom Road. If you wish to be a tourist, you can stop and take pictures at the gravesite of Jelvis. You can’t miss his tombstone, it is the only one facing the wrong way.

LOST???? – call David Sloan @ 678-873-6578
      or Jeff Tate @ 678-431-1417
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Let me try it this way :
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I've got maps made.
      I'm just gonna' print a bunch and bring them with me .
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Jelvis???
      SMSgt Ty Ingle, USAF
      "CF71" - Freedom Bird
      Hoodpins.com, Inland Empire Driveline, Billet Accessories Direct, Modo Innovations, AutoRad Radiators, Morris Classic Concepts, Marquez Design, Anvil Auto, Fesler Billet, US Collision (DOOM), AGR Performance, Pro-touringF-body.com, Phoenix Transmission Products, Shiftworks, ACC Carpet, Hedman Hedders, BMR Fabrication, American Autowire, MityMounts, TIN INDIAN Performance, Kauffman Racing Equipment, Pypes, RobbMc Performance, WMC, Holley, NOS, PST

Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      Jelvis???
      That's "Jeff-Elvis".
      My nickname. LOL
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE View Post
      That's "Jeff-Elvis".
      My nickname. LOL
      Why?

I've asked you NOT to show that picture in public !
      It makes me look fat !
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Jim is in love with me.
      He loves to look at my image.

Can you find a worse looking picture to post , Jim ???
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com