Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Lets give some love to the A-Bodies!

One trend I see with pro-touring is that there area alot of camaros. Lets see some A-Bodies. If you got an A-body lets hear your plans and see some picks. I would like to see what everyone intends to do with them and how they are set up. I will start with mine. It is a 69 chevelle that I plan to autocross, drag race and road race hopefully. I plan on driving it all over the place. Specs will be as followed.
      • 496 big block, eagle crank and rods, edlebrock heads, relatively mild cam and carb to support around 550hp. EFI or LS3 later.
      • TH400 tranny, 4L80e tranny with paddle shift when funds allow
      • Currie 9" rear 3.89 gears, locker, narrrowed 2"
      • Everything SC&C suggested for suspension. ATS, Currectrac, etc.
      • C6 Z51 brakes
      • Boxed and reinforced frame and a street friendly roll bar.
      • 18" Rushforth SuperSpoke Wheels (smoked titanium) and Nitto or Toyo rubber
      • Paint will be satin black and some other color for a hood stripe and side stripe. Bumpers and trim will be powder coated to compliment wheels
      • Comfortable but functional and safe interior, not decided on details yet.
      I know there are a couple gorgeous A-bodies in this forum. Lets see them and more all in one thread. As stated above I want to hear how they will be driven and where. I will be attending (once done) as money events as I can on the west coast. It would be great to start ganging up on and beating some camaros at events like the goodguys autocross.

Mike

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com