Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Peach State Muscle Car Challenge registration now open

Come join us at the Road Killer Kustoms 2009 Peach State Muscle Car Challenge.

Registration and more info is available by following the link below.

https://www.pro-touring.com/events/psmc/

Basic info

May15 Dinner - $5 per person
      Friday will consist of Meeting up at David's toy box in Canton, Hang out with our cars and get to know each other over some music and food.

May 16 Drag Racing - $15 per car
      Saturday we will meet up around 8:00am then head over to Calhoun http://www.paradisedragstrip.net/ and run our cars until around 3:00pm. Then we will all cruise the back roads of Ga. to Canton for the Cruz night. There have been as little as 400 cars and as many as 700 cars at this Cruz night.
      Have some dinner at one of many different restaurants. Then back to the David's toy box to hang out some more.

May 17 Autocross - $25 per car
      Sunday will meet up at the host hotel around 8:00am then cruise up 41hwy to the parking lot for the auto cross at http://www.redtopautoauction.com/
      Wallace Sanford the owner is graciously letting us use his parking lot for our event. He has a couple of nice cars as well and might join us for the fun.
      Last edited by Larry Callahan; 04-12-2009 at 07:23 AM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Just signed up for all 3 events,that is easy.I've never autocrossed before,that should be embarrassing.Sounds fun though.Ron
      Ron Schwarz

It's gonna' be easy Ron.
      We'll see you there !
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

Done!
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

Brian , what car are you bringing ?
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I am in

see y'all there

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE View Post
      Brian , what car are you bringing ?
      Mustang
      Brian Finch
      Pro-touring Hero

The Proof is on the Pavement

Sponsored by Baer Brakes, JRI Shocks, Pennzoil, Tremec, Magnaflow, Centerforce, AFCO Racing, Kurt Urban Performance, Amercian Powertrain, Forgeline, Holley, and of course BFG.

For the best engine money can buy please visit http://www.kurturbanperformance.com/

Authorized dealer for Baer, Ridetech, Detroit Speed, Vintage Air, Motorstate Distributing, Wilwood Engineering, American Autowire, Forgeline, Holley, Afco,

Contact brian@finchperformance for special Pro-Touring.com member pricing

www.hotrodtransformations.com

I'm signed up for Saturday and Sunday, I've never dragged or autocrossed, should be a learning experience. I'll have to ask 69rs for some advice....You out there Jim?

I have gotten my brother and nephew coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by feuervogel View Post
      I'm signed up for Saturday and Sunday, I've never dragged or autocrossed, should be a learning experience. I'll have to ask 69rs for some advice....You out there Jim?
      Jim Bo has been busy with the wifey thing as of late!! LOL!! dont have any time for us LOL!!

Come on down Jeff can hook you up with some auto X pointers!
      Thanks
      David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Quote Originally Posted by protouring70 View Post
      I have gotten my brother and nephew coming!!

Cool Brent
      cant wait to see you guys.

David Sloan

If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

Quote Originally Posted by feuervogel View Post
      Look at the Mary Pozzi advice column !
      She's the best !!!
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

I see how I get treated when I'm not here! I have been busy, but not too busy for my family!

What hotel are ya'll staying at? I live up in Acworth, so this is about a 4 mile drive from my house (the red top Auction site). Also, if any of you are looking for a killer southern breakfast, there is a place called Doug's Restaurant in Emerson (about 1/2 mile west of hwy. 41 between Acworth and Cartersville, which is about 1.5 miles from the auction site) where we usually hold jeep club meetings.....they call it the Emerson Hooters ;)

Anywho, looking forward to seeing everyone out there and getting some cool pics / videos of the event!

billyrb ! ,
      Come on out to the event.
      The host hotel is the Holiday Inn up at Hwy 411 and I-75.
      The one next to the Tellus Science Museum.

I work at Day's Chevrolet in Acworth.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Hey I was thinking about attending with my 69 Camaro which is pretty much stock. I'm not going to have to have any kind of special safety equipment am I? If so, what?
      Noah

It sounds interesting but I don't own a helmet which from the Drag strip site means I can't race. And I have not been on a drag strip since 1974 lol And for some reason driving a 72 Chevelle 4 door in the autocross seems pointless.

Jeff, I use to buy a lot of parts up there for a Z71 and a burb I use to own. I'm trying to make it out there today for the Camaro unveiling. If I don't catch you there, I'll be at the red top event (although my project vehicles won't) :(

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroLovr View Post
      Hey I was thinking about attending with my 69 Camaro which is pretty much stock. I'm not going to have to have any kind of special safety equipment am I? If so, what?
      Noah
      You'll need a helmet and seatbelts ....please...
      Preferably shoulder belts too.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by depley View Post
      It sounds interesting but I don't own a helmet which from the Drag strip site means I can't race. And I have not been on a drag strip since 1974 lol And for some reason driving a 72 Chevelle 4 door in the autocross seems pointless.
      Come be a spectator .
      Hell , I'll let you borrow my helmet .
      How big is your head ???
      ( Just don't get any brain matter or blood on my helmet. LOL )
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com