Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      any word on the handles? there not on the web site? ETA

They are ready to ship, but are not on the website yet. Give Amy a call in the office at 602-953-8944.

they wont be offering brushed ones like in the pics.

not brushed?? if there polished why not keep the factory chrome? brushed should be standard, then coated black, gray, what ever

Call AMY 602-953-8944 to order these they are in stock and shipping. we will get them on the store very soon.

We can do brushed but the oils in your hand mess them up as you grab them all the time. We will do anodized and Chrome if you are interested.
      Chris Fesler

chris could we flat clea rcoat the brushed handle?i fell in love with the brushed look.they will match my taillights i got from you

Quote Originally Posted by speedshftr View Post
      chris could we flat clea rcoat the brushed handle?i fell in love with the brushed look.they will match my taillights i got from you

Yes that is an option and we can do a clear coat over the brushed but as you know it changes the look a little but it will match other parts that are already that color.
      Chris Fesler

Just checked out the prices on these....$400 :o I was expecting $200-250 but wow!! As nice as they are, I don't know if I can justify that much for nice door handles.

expensive yes but they offer a look that will match the rest of the theme on my car.i will be getting a set soon but rite now im tapped out.
      fessler is offering 20% now so that would bring it down a bit.only other comparable handle is from ring brothers but i feel they looked like a dragons tail.fessler is really a nice looking unit and will go together with my billet tail lights i got from them.

I saw these at the local show that was this past weekend and they are really nice units. Couple things I need to get off my "list" and these will be on the "list" to purchase.
      '70 SBC 383 Stroker - Rushforth Rated X wheels - 14" Wilwood - Anvil Carbon Fiber hood/deck lid - Fesler billet - Corbeau Sport Seats, and still building....

Youtube & Instagram - @nick.v70 & @ChevelleFactory

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com