Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

anyone with BBC AFR heads

I have a problem, i have AFR 305 magnum heads, and the ARP head studs that were sold to me are too short on the 4 that come through closest to the exhaust ports on these heads. i am looking for the correct PN for this application, i have 235-4201 and as stated above they dont work. i will call AFR in the morning but thought id post here first. thanks

Country Flag: United States
      Did the heads come with a specs page? My sportsman II's did and they told me everything that I needed....
      Allen Ortega
      Meanstreets Performance Fabrication

---------------------------------------

Vegetarians are the reason for global warming

AFR will tell you everything you need to know.

-Matt

Welders: The only people that think a co-worker catching on fire is funny.

Country Flag: United States
      I have AFR heads on my motor, I was told by AFR to get ARP bolts that are longer by about 3/4" if I recall. They are pretty good with getting you the right parts...
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

talked to them today and they told me to get ones for the dart pro 1 heads. the panflet i have says standard studs/bolts so we interperted it wrong. o well

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com