Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

commerce challenge

Anyone planning on going to the year one commerce challenge? I am staying at the Hampton inn Atlanta Stone Mountain

I almost forgot about it!

What is the time and date for that event, I live about 30 minutes from there, would love to go.

-John

Sorry,I checked my reservations and they were wrong I had booked them near year one's shop not atlanta dragway . I did get it straightened out and am now staying at the comfort inn commerce ga. The show is october 8-10 at atlanta dragway, hope to see some of you there, I'll be in my silver 69 chevelle it can be seen in the new members forum under scott story's 69 cevelle.
      Last edited by SUNK69; 08-23-2004 at 08:56 AM. Reason: forgot to list dates of show

I'll probably be there. My engine may be done by then and I might drive my car for the first time in a long time.
      -Corey

Project "Fowled Up"
      67 Firebird Coupe + 440 EFI = Way Too Much Fun!

Country Flag: United States
      Those of you that will be attending will get to see the official debut of my Project Extreme G '69. Year One is my primary sponsor on the project, and I'll have it at the show.

Come up and say hello! It will be at the Year One booth. I'll probably be wearing some sort of LS1TECH apparel haha.

Tony
      Co-Founder, LS1TECH.com

Forged Wheel Dealer, Contact me for a quote!
      www.DV8Motoring.com

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com