Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

drive

whats the deal, you drive it??
      jake

Jake,
      Sorry for the delayed response. I drove the Camaro ALL WEEKEND LONG!!! It seems to be back to normal. These were my faces the entire time I drove the car this weekend. :3gears:
      I also forgot all the incredible attention and positive feedback everywhere I drive too.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

track day

so you better be planning on that track day
      jake

You better believe it.Thats all I can think about right now. I started working on the car yesterday. Got the wipers hooked up to the new dash. Those wipers would have been nice on the Shower tour last year but thankfully there is rain-x.
      Now to hook up the heater and a few other items. 35 degrees this morning.
      I actually started testing how well the car would corner this weekend. I think its going to be tough to steer without power steering and the brakes definetly suck bad. Other than that there doesnt seem to be as much body roll as I expected.
      I am staring at my car outside the window at work today. Its been a lonnnnng time since its been here.

Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com