Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Chicago Auto Show

So me and my girlfriend ended up going to the Chicago Auto Show for Valentines, it was her idea too, haha yeah she rocks. I gotta say there were a ton of nice looking cars there. I took a bunch of pics, but
      I figured you guys might want to see these, the new Dodge Charger Daytona, and Ram Daytona. I gotta admit I like the new dodge, but it should by no means be called the Charger...maybe Satalite, and yeah I know that was a Plymouth. oh well here ya go, enjoy. Oh and if anyone wants to see anything else (like the firepower, solstice, new Z06) I have plenty more pics.
      Derek

Attached Images Attached Images        
      Derek R.

newest member of www.Pro-NeverGoingToGetOutaTheF'nGarage.com and www.3800lbpaperweight.net

Project Black Sunshine: 1991 S10 Blazer 4x4, converted to AWD. Typhoon Torsion bars, borg warner 4472 transfer case, belltech bar keys...caddy lights, bravada grille, shaved everything. Full custom owner built interior
      more mods come with every dollar saved

Country Flag: United States
      ...any chance you took any pics of the '67 Camaro on top of the Orange rollback (at GM's commercial display)?
      If so, I'd be interested...

Thanks,
      Kevin

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com