Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

one more new guy

First I've got to say you guys have a great site ,I've been viewing for some time now and there sure is alot of good info(thanks).Now I,m like alot of you into good handeling cars.I have a lot of experience in racing but have never had the time to build a good hotrod i'm not racing anymore($$$) so now I'm trying what I always wanted to . I bought a 69 camaro and have replaced(still in progress) almost every panel you can buy. I did the minni tub myself and am trying to figure the best front clip i can get, when I save up enough $$ .I think the Wayne Due looks like the best but you guys can tell me if I'm right. thanks again for so much info I'm sure when the time comes I'll ask for your help. I'm trying to post some pics but can't figure it out yet. I must have to downsize my pics I'll try later
      I think I got it thought I add one of the cars I used to play with

Welcome RaceMan!
      The Camaro looks like it's coming along really nice!
      Glad to see another member from the North East.

nice

Great looking car. And is that an SK modified or a featherlite car. I work at Stafford Motor speedway in Ct and we have that racing every friday night lots of fun but like you said i can see how it can get real expensive real quick.
      Paul

Yeah its nice to see some cars from the New England Area.
      That looks like it was alot of work.

Thanks Guys I wasn't to sure if many nortern guys were on this site nice to see that. Paul that car is a featherlight I ran the cars on and off for about 10 years.You might know my brother he won the inagural sk race there a couple of years ago I think it was the only one,he drives the #69 but only races a few per year. My car has a long way to go I don't get time to work on it alot but hopfully that will change soon?? nice to hear from you guys .
      NOW WHAT??? lol

Larry used to have a map up on the site to locate members but I think he was having problems with it and took it down. Hopefully it will go back up. Maybe some of us from the North East can get together at a car show or something. It's cool to put a face with a name.

Paul,
      Since you work at Stafford speedway, do you know when the next swap meet is?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com