Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Everyone wants to see pics!!

Well, it seems that everyone wants to see pics of my car. I don't have enough room to download all of them on pro-touring.com, but you can check it out at www.tarrantcountycamaros.4t.com. It has many pictures and info, so check it out.

What

I might be missing something But i did not see any pictures of any cars. i saw the engine pic and the alston fron clip pic and the rest were landscape pics.
      Paul
      I must be missing something

Look again.

I don't know how you missed it, but the photo page clearly shows the car before any modifications were made to it! Also, sorry about all the other crap on the site, it isn't finished yet and I don't have a lot of time to work on it!

I saw the pic looks good cant beleive you want to change it. But I know how it is ive got a 68 AND a baby on the way also, and trying to keep the baby from cutting into the turbo fund!!! hahaha thank you insurance!!!

Justin, 68 Camaro Update:5 speed is in and neighbors are pissed!

re:

nice car. sounds like you have a nice collection of cars, especially considering your age. Look forward to seeing the car when it is complete.

Andrew

I see now

It looks great i have the alston front clip in my garage waiting to be powdercoated. Let me know how you like it and does it drop the front end alot. any pics would be great. Nice looking car.
      Paul

Attn 68bnut

Hey Justin, where in Bedford do you live man? I live just off of Pipeline road on Sotogrande. Address is REMOVED. Why don't you come by sometime?

Edit by derekf: It's generally not a good idea to share your addresses in the forums like that - especially when you've got nice cars/parts you've talked about... while I'm sure all the members are good, honest folk, there's nothing stopping non-members from reading that too. Better to send in a PM.
      Last edited by derekf; 02-17-2005 at 07:38 PM.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com