Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by paul67
      I heard about this 30+yrs ago by an aircraft engineer working in aus for an airline which tried it but found after long term use they had an increase in corrosion in the engines.This was when the 70s fuel crisis was going on.
      That's back when they had steel valves instead of stainless steel valves. When they made us go to unleaded gas they went to stainless.

There are people right now working on an additive to help older engines.

Hi Jerome, The longer you keep using bad examples to make your point most people will believe you but that doesn't make you and all of those people correct it just makes you all in the same technological age you want to be in. I can remember a lot of people who still live in the seventies and keep wondering where all of the special things are that were going to come out of the space race that was going to improve our lives. These people usually took forever to buy a microwave and are still afraid of a computer in most cases.

There is a Coast to Coast interview on youtube that is in 4 parts. I would really suggest to everyone who is interested to listen to them. It is being done very successfully if done right and they explain in good language what that means.

A guy once told me I couldn't put 85 vette suspension on my 67 but it didn't stop me and he was wrong !!!!

And just so you know, I think most all of us here were above average in science including yourself but that doesn't makes us the rulers of what is possible and what is not just because science hasn't taught us any better ,that's why we they call them hypothesis and experiments = results.

burning saltwater

I hope this works.

here is the youtube of salt water burning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_67-...eature=related

You should check out the cloaking videos, they will really blow your mind as to what is now possible.

The law of energy conservation is 19th or older and was out of date as soon as people were smart enough not to use it
      What an absolute load of garbage. Conservation of Energy (in a statistical sense) is both derivable mathematically and proveable experimentally. It has never been shown to be violated by ANY credible source. No overunity device has EVER been independently verified to work.

I've never seen a HHO generator increase mileage on its own. It only "seems" to work when combined with a leaning out of the air/fuel mixture. Perhaps the hydrogen and oxygen gas helps prevent detonation. However, it is entirely the leaner AF that is decreasing the mileage.

Get a good (lean) tune and run methanol injection, that would be a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bird
      What an absolute load of garbage. Conservation of Energy (in a statistical sense) is both derivable mathematically and proveable experimentally. It has never been shown to be violated by ANY credible source. No overunity device has EVER been independently verified to work.

I've never seen a HHO generator increase mileage on its own. It only "seems" to work when combined with a leaning out of the air/fuel mixture. Perhaps the hydrogen and oxygen gas helps prevent detonation. However, it is entirely the leaner AF that is decreasing the mileage.

Get a good (lean) tune and run methanol injection, that would be a better solution.
      Here are a couple of links for you. If you still have the same beliefs ask yourself this. If you never get to buy one because you don't believe and those who do get one, where does that leave you if it really works?

http://www.lutec.com.au/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-D...eature=related

With just these 2 items I would never need the utilities again and with the right car no gasoline either.

If you look into it you will notice that both of these items have been independently tested and and work. There are others out there as well that have a lot of people eating ego's. Why can't we have something just because it works and not have to have a formula ? These things were first concieved as a thought not a mathematical formula. If it works and you can't figure it out with your formula does that mean it's a fruad or is your formula a fraud? If you take your formula personal at that moment you will feel attacked personally and I understand that.

We have t shirt's that light up now with advertising and tracking devices that log your every move and you still think we haven't moved past those old realities.

The Lutec site has scam written all over it. It has NOT been independently tested by reliable sources. See the following sources as to why you should stay away from these snake oil salesmen.
      http://www.skeptics.com.au/journal/2001/3_lutec1.pdf
      http://www.skeptics.com.au/journal/2001/4_lutec2.pdf

The second one is a load of pseudo-science garbage.

personally i don t believe in religion i have my own religion i live well im still alive and healthy and i never pray about anything i mess with science and i do believe in aliens and ufos that all i believe in. EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW WHO WERE RELIGIOUS ARE ALREADY DEAD.
      You trust this guy? Pa-lease.

I can't believe anyone believes any of this. These people are no better than the Nigerian scammers.

Jim,
      You have little faith in science, and too much faith in the internet. Combined with a burning desire to have free stuff, you are the ideal scammer's target.

I did watch the saltwater video. Yes, he gets hydrogen from the saltwater and burns it. The problem is that he uses a "RF transceiver" is plugged into an outlet which provides electricity made from conventional methods. He then takes this energy to separate the hydrogen and burn it. He GAINS NO ENERGY from the demonstration. Water is not a fuel, plain and simple.

And cloaking? like this?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNKfvdy2yF8
      I surely hope that's not the video you are talking about...That is a very, very poorly done camera trick. They don't even get the first scene with the ball right. You should see the dude's face and not the writing.

You sir, are very very misinformed. Oh right, I forgot, I am a product of the old technological age that you choose not to live in.

Jerome

physics we dont need no stinkin' physics.

Im a skeptic. My neighbor is working on a similiar project, he is a dreamer, i have my doubts but I hope it works for him...or at least ends with a killer explosion :-D

Ask yourself this....

If that device can take 4 watts input and produce 19 watts output, why not just connect that 19 watts to another device and make 80 watts, connect to another and make 300 watts...... With just 4 watts you could power the world.

You don't get something for nothing. There is no free lunch. There is no perpetual machine. There are scam artists everywhere.
      VaporWorx. We Give You Gas http://www.vaporworx.com

I have MORE faith in science because of all of the tchnology that surounds us that is much more complicated than turning water into hydrogen and using a magnetic field.

Look at all of the infrared tech. Low energy in resolution to another out. That energy goes through a vacuum and speeds up and converts photons into electrons. Is the energy that speeds up in the vacuum as it passes through gaining or losing ?

Here is what Duke University has to say about cloaking.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_fu...eature=related

Now is this misinformation and internet bunk or is it real?

Answer this question, How much power does it take to operate an RFID chip and where does the power come from ? You know that brilliant tracking device that you can't turn off unless you cut it out. I remember when that was just a futuristic invention too and wish it still was!

There is a difference between independently tested and verified experiments, and the pseudo-science overunity garbage.

You are just back-pedalling now.

energy goes through a vacuum and speeds up and converts photons into electrons
      You have no idea what you are talking about. How does energy "speed up"? It seems like you know only enough science to be dangerous.

to operate an RFID chip and where does the power come from ?
      The well-known phenomenon of electromagnetic induction.

this thread is going nowhere. Lets just leave it at "we all agree to disagree"
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com