seriously! lol
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 70TWO NOVA
      seriously! lol
      we are always looking for guys, send me your resumes and I will look them over. email or 602-953-8214
      Chris Fesler

I will definatley have to do that
      Iam younger (22) and probably dont have the skill many of your guys have in thier little finger, but i would sweep and mop your shop anyday! lol
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

Beautiful shop. I especially like the curved walls in the office part. Just kiddin'!

I will definatley have to do that
      Iam younger (22) and probably dont have the skill many of your guys have in thier little finger, but i would sweep and mop your shop anyday! lol
      Plenty of people got their start that way, kinda like a nice "hazing"

Need a CNC dude with CnC's? My wife loves Scottsdale! I can get pretty fancy or screw up big time?
      Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer
      Plenty of people got their start that way, kinda like a nice "hazing"
      yeah, i guess you are right, gotta learn somehow.
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Fesler built
      we are always looking for guys, send me your resumes and I will look them over. email or 602-953-8214
      heh... the only thing on my resume is computer geek stuff. maybe someday i'll make a career change... ;)
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

It has come to our attention that some of you don’t have a clue who we are or where we came from. From the looks of our shop I would hope that most of you have figured out that we are serious about building cool cars.

I have been involved with cars for over 22 years now and I started building them out of my garage at 15, well actually before that since my dad always had cool cars and was always working on them with me. My first car that I remember working on was a 1980 Camaro and a 1955 Chevy Nomad.

Zoom forward a few years and I was building everything possible for all my friends in school and clubs. We were doing adjustable suspension before air bags had even been introduced by installing air shocks. Over the years the projects got better, I met Carrie, the woman of my dreams 14 years ago, married her and the two of us have built this company into what you see here today. Carrie runs the day to day task and runs the marketing and billet company.

We started getting magazine coverage over 11 years ago, with our first of many covers eight years ago. From there, people like GM, Ford, Dodge, Nissan, SCION, Honda and even Lexus approached us about building cars for them to highlight new products and looks. With all the manufactures working with us we even built DEMO cars for Rockstar, Dynamat, Jesse Rooke, Kicker, Malibu International, Kenwood, Snug Top, Directed Electronics, Vizualogic, HTK, H&H Trailers, Audiobahn, World Industries and Street Scene just to name a few.

Fast forward to now and we are working on the next stage or our business, we have a full billet company (Fesler Billet) to design and build cool parts for all you guys, a 3 piece wheel company (Fesler Designs), a marketing/photography company (Fesler Productions) a toy company (Fesler Garage) and the company that builds all the cool cars you guys see (Fesler Built).

For the past several years we have been closed to the general public. Since our move we are gearing up to expand our business to the retail side with the sale of high end parts and accessories. We wanted a shop that people would walk into and say you guys are it, I feel comfortable leaving my car here to be transformed. In our line of work first impressions are everything. You don’t get a chance to win someone over again if you failed the first time. With our shop we feel that once you have seen what we do there is no reason to go anywhere else. We are not a fly by night shop that is here to take advantage of people and their money. We have been doing this for years and one old saying rings true, “you get what you pay for”. We may charge more than other shops but you get a documented build showing why and what you paid for to show you why it’s worth what it is.

This industry is well known for putting a bad taste in enthusiasts mouths when it comes to restoring a vehicle and we all know that there are shops out there that don’t have a clue what they are doing, (body filler seems to be their best friend) and seem to take pleasure in giving someone a less than perfect vehicle. We understand that most of our clients have had a dream about one specific vehicle for years (usually something they drove in highschool) and we take pride in the fact that we strive to make their dreams come true. Sometimes it is not always about money. . .Henry Ford once said, “A business that only makes money is a poor business”. Fesler stands by that motto and earns friendships and respect for life, not just a living.
      Chris Fesler

The way i look at it, earning peoples respect should come first. Once you do that they will be happy to work with you, and you can then earn there money. Good word or mouth is worth more than any advertising, and as long as you treat people with respect they will do the same for you and your business.
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

The way i look at it, earning peoples respect should come first. Once you do that they will be happy to work with you, and you can then earn there money. Good word or mouth is worth more than any advertising, and as long as you treat people with respect they will do the same for you and your business.
      Couldn't agree with you more!
      Chris Fesler

By the looks of things you have definately earned a lot of peoples respect. That is something to be very proud of for sure.
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

im speechless....

shop is perfect
      1997 ZQ8 S10
      2004 ZQ8 Colorado (Totaled R.I.P.ieces)
      2004 ZQ8 Colorado 416ci LsX/T56

Absolutely amazing setup you have there. Now I'm going to have to plan a trip down to Phoenix to see it in person...and talk cars, of course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com