Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

My 69 Camaro Update...

My car was in the 07/04 issue of PHR. Since then, I added a set of cast valve covers, and relocated the coils. I also put a shorter 26" tire on it. Here are pics of the changes.
      www.ls1speed.com/pictures/Picture 001.jpg
      www.ls1speed.com/pictures/Picture 004.jpg

Tom
      www.ls1speed.com

Country Flag: United States
      That is one bada$$ car.

sweet

dats one nice ride.

I love the coils on the firewall,makes it look sweet! i almost think i like it better then on the valve covers. Do the wires get pinched by the hood when it closes? Looks like a tight fit...oh and what are those rims???
      David
      :3gears: 68 Rally Sport Camaro 350/4spd(t56ingarage)/8.5 10bolt 2.56 open,Hotchkis springs, kyb shocks, 17" Rallys 235/245-45-17

1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am 3.8 Buick LC2 V-6 w/51k, Ported heads w/oversized one piece valves, te-44 turbo,PTS built 200R4 w/2800stall, Lucas green top 009 42.5# injectors, AFPR, Adjustable wastegate, ATR 3inch exhaust, Terry houston 3inch mandrel bent downpipe, stock intercooler w/duttwieler neck, Eibach Springs, Bilstien shocks, Spohn adjustable panhard bar...

Country Flag: United States
      Nice ride, Tom!! I like the way you did the coils, I will be doing something similar.

dennis68 Guest
      Tom, love it. Wanna trade?

Seriously, those look to be long tubes, are they? Did you have them built or are they for another application that just happen to fit?

The wires are "tight" when the hood closes, I have a custom set with 90* coil boots being made by Taylor right now.

The headers are Stainless Works, but we had to re-do one tube on the driver side to clear the steering box.

Tom

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com