Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels
      Anyone know off hand if '69 Camaros and Firebirds share the same inner fenders? I've worked on both, but never at the same time to compare them. I know they ar at least very similar.

MaTT
      ANVil
      Not sure about 69 but from what I understand First Gens are close but not exact due to the bumper mounts.
      My goodmark supplier said the Camaros are much cheaper so he sells those to most FGF owners. He said you actually snip a little off them to put them on FGF.
      If that is true make the Camaro's with the info of how to adapt them.

Country Flag: United States
      please let me know as soon as soon as the 68 spoiler is ready... I would love to buy one for the patriot dream camaro as my contribution to the project! Shoot me a pm regarding pricing if you get a chance!
      Colin Russ

Any Plans for 67-68 Camaro Bumpers (rear)? Your products look great! I also intrested in an L88 style hood for 67 - 68 Camaro. I saw one on ebay a while back around the same price you advertise on your site.

Keep em coming!

Ron

"If at first you don't succeed Skydiving is not for you"

1970 Z28
      Scott Mock C6 Subframe, Ridetech RJoint 4 link
      LSX454
      Anvil Auto - through the build

Quote Originally Posted by formula98
      Any Plans for 67-68 Camaro Bumpers (rear)? Your products look great! I also intrested in an L88 style hood for 67 - 68 Camaro. I saw one on ebay a while back around the same price you advertise on your site.

Keep em coming!
      Thanks for the compliment! Since someone else is making an L88 hood, I don't feel it's necessary for us to compete. We are on to other things, which brings me to your other question. I've had other requests for bumpers. I'm assuming you want them to lose some weight. Would you paint them or want the carbon fiber look? To make them strong to still act like bumpers, would be somewhat costly. How much would you be willing to pay for a rear bumper?

MaTT
      ANVil

You make a good point! I'm not really concerned with the weight it would be more of a look thing. A fiber glass bumper with a Carbon fiber layer might be of interest. I hear the material is getting real hard to come by and real expensive. Others may have different ideas.

I was hoping you guys made the L88 hood (bumer!). Really nice work Matt.

Ron

"If at first you don't succeed Skydiving is not for you"

1970 Z28
      Scott Mock C6 Subframe, Ridetech RJoint 4 link
      LSX454
      Anvil Auto - through the build

if you made some interior pieces for a bel air that would be sweet as hell man. i just cant see it on the outside of a tri 5 due to the abundance of chrome. although i would buy a hood and trunk from you guys if you made them just to say i had it and a excuse to black everything out.
      85 grand national-t66, supporting mods
      99 xtreme s10-daily slammed on flat black 20s, tons of body mods
      02 337 editon gti "1 of 1500"-audi tt drive train factory, recaros, bbs, votex body package"270hp 310 ft lb"
      79 trans am- pro touring/track/dd project

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSideCustoms
      if you made some interior pieces for a bel air that would be sweet as hell man. i just cant see it on the outside of a tri 5 due to the abundance of chrome. although i would buy a hood and trunk from you guys if you made them just to say i had it and a excuse to black everything out.
      We are working on some Camaro interior parts, some of which could fit some Novas. I've always wanted a tri-5 Chevy ever since high school, so, yeah, I would love to do some parts for those cars. Know anybody who has one in Los Angeles who would offer their's up to fit parts to? Another alternative is having someone like yourself who could give me parts that have been made to fit and are smoothed out that I can use as patterns to mold from. I'm making a deal with some other people, where if they give me a part, I will give them the first set of carbon fiber parts off the molds for free for doing some of the legwork. I have to be absolutely assured that the patterns are up to snuff.

MaTT
      ANVil

We are working on some Camaro interior parts
      Belive me Matt has something very sweet up his sleeve!! And no it's not just first gen.......he is hooking up all you second gen guys also!! I wish I knew when he would have them........I said to much all ready. Hang in there guys, it's going to be worth the wait

The Parts
      "If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
      Then, you have enough horsepower."
      -Mark Donahue

As far as Firebird parts, what about a "400" style hood with more clearance. Enough for say an ALL-pontiac tiger intake and a dominator? Or a 69" TA style with more hood clearance? Or if you thinking hybrid what about combining first gen firebird with four gen ram-air scoops?
      Ben Mowery

67 Firebird -Powered by Pontiac w/ RAM AIR V.

Have you ever thought of doing a G-body (cutlass supreme, monte carlo, regal) carbon fiber parts?
      James W.
      1987 Oldsmobile

any pics of the 69 spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by z4me69
      any pics of the 69 spoiler
      The '69 spoiler is now up on our web site: www.anvilauto.com
      as well as our fender braces and cf tubing and sheet and our new cowl hood that weighs ony 17 lbs.
      Within the next 2-3 months, we plan on releasing our first gen Camaro interior parts as well as second gen parts.

Quote Originally Posted by olds87
      Have you ever thought of doing a G-body (cutlass supreme, monte carlo, regal) carbon fiber parts?
      I am concentrating on the largest markets first, but if enough people (10 or more) say they want a particular part and put their money where their mouths are (ie deposits), then I will gladly make it. It's not that I don't like a particular car or another, it's strictly a business decision. Believe me, if I had the time and money, which I hope I will someday, I would like to make a hood for just about any car out there.

MaTT
      ANVil

woohoo ordered my fender braces!
      I can't wait for the 68 rear spoiler!
      Steve
      '68 Camaro - SBC, TKO600, 3.73 Moser 12-bolt, Speedtech, ATS-AFX, Hotchkis, Forgeline, Ron Davis and C5 brakes (Kore3), Holley Terminator TBI.
      Check it Out Here

I am concentrating on the largest markets first, but if enough people (10 or more) say they want a particular part and put their money where their mouths are (ie deposits), then I will gladly make it. It's not that I don't like a particular car or another, it's strictly a business decision. Believe me, if I had the time and money, which I hope I will someday, I would like to make a hood for just about any car out there.

MaTT
      ANVil
      Thank you, I understand.
      James W.
      1987 Oldsmobile

Hey Matt! I just received my hood, cowl, and spoiler and we have a little problem. There's no way I can paint these - THEY LOOK TOO GOOD! Seriously, thanks very much for making such high quality parts and for the great customer service. I tried to take pics but they just don't do the parts justice. Can't wait to see what else you're bringing to market - my credit card is going to melt.
      Dave

69 Camaro
      "Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand."

Yea Matt.. get to work on that '68 and '67 junk..
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

What we need is fenders for all first gens. That would be an incredible weight savings.

Wow! That is some serious CF! Looks great Matt!
      I wouldn't paint that either!

How about a Monte SS rear spoiler?
      Scot
      86 Monte SS

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com