Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Billet Emblems - where to find or have CNC'ed?

Anyone know where I can find billet bowtie emblems for a 69 camaro front and rear? Or maybe someone who can CNC them? The closer to original the better. Thanks in advance!! Ron

Country Flag: United States
      sorry for the crappy pic, but these are from http://www.marquezdesign.com/products/CIDemblems.html

Thanks, actually I'm looking for the bowties for the front grill and rear pan (edit: similar to the original style, see pics below) - I've contacted Marquez and they don't have them available yet-
      Attached Images Attached Images    

If you can get me some pics of what you want and a description i will see wht i might be able to come up with.

[email protected]

Andy

Did someone say "EmBleMS"?
      Kevin

Stainless Steel Emblems

We have the Bowtie and many other emblems in Mirror Polished Stainless Steel that are duplicates of the original emblems, GM Licensed. They attach with 3M tape that is cut to fit, just peel and install. Morris Classic Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by morrisclassic
      We have the Bowtie and many other emblems in Mirror Polished Stainless Steel that are duplicates of the original emblems, GM Licensed. They attach with 3M tape that is cut to fit, just peel and install. Morris Classic Concepts
      I saw your products at jegs: http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...0002_848436_-1

Any chance you offer the bowties for the front grill and rear tailpan for a 69 Camaro? Thanks!
      Ron
      69 Camaro Redfire, thanks to
      Marquez Design | Ring Brothers

Bowtie for Rear Panel

Yes we have the complete emblem kits for Camaros & Engine sizes
      The Bowtie is an outlined one . The thickness of the outline is about 5/16". I don't know how you can mount the one in the grille yet.
      Thank You, Billy

Designed my own

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by silver69
      Designed my own
      Brilliant. You see, since it isn't actually a Chevy emblem, Chevy can't come down on you if you try to sell a photo ala Ford's current clown shoe wearing behavior.
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Damn True
      Brilliant. You see, since it isn't actually a Chevy emblem, Chevy can't come down on you if you try to sell a photo ala Ford's current clown shoe wearing behavior.
      According to Marquez Design, they are waiting on producing these "bowtie" parts because they require licensing from GM.... I guess GM doesn't (think they) own the "SS" symbol...
      Ron

Working on the front one now.Another pic.

Joe

Joe
      Awesome! Can't wait to see the front. If anyone has advice on how to design my own (tools/pics/etc) I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!
      Ron

BMF machne is a BAD MOTHER -------- when it comes to making emblems. He made SS540 emblems for Project Prodigy. Pro Tour GTO emblems for the Billy Goat, and II Much emblems for II MUCH. he also did the shifter bezel in Project EmptyNest

AWESOME work! Best engraving I have seen. Did I mention he is good?

Forever Stainless Steel Emblems

We make the Mirror Stainless Steel Bowties and emblems and engine sizes. We can make the large bowtie that is solid if enough people would rather have that type. Our emblems are direct replacement for the stock emblems in size and appearance, GM Licensed of course. Mirror Polished Stainless Steel will Stay Shiney No Polishing. These emblems are Forever!
      Billy

Don't forget the SS 540 mounted perfectly to the 17 or 14 degree angle of your Grill just like a stocker? lol Been a while, I really can't remember the angle, I know 67, 68, and the 69's were all different?
      I just wish I had time to do more? I am not that good Frank or JP would have used his,lol
      Kevin

Joe
      That looks KillER!
      Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by morrisclassic
      We make the Mirror Stainless Steel Bowties and emblems and engine sizes. We can make the large bowtie that is solid if enough people would rather have that type. Our emblems are direct replacement for the stock emblems in size and appearance, GM Licensed of course. Mirror Polished Stainless Steel will Stay Shiney No Polishing. These emblems are Forever!
      Billy
      Any pics or part numbers on the front and rear bowties? I couldn't find them on your website....
      Ron

Stainless Steel Emblems

I haven't loaded a picture on this site so I hope it works if not e-mail us and we will send you the emblem pictures. We will have an ad here soon.
      I'm sorry we don't have them on the web page yet. Please call us for pricing.Our emblems are duplicates of originals and will cover the holes that held the original emblem on the car. Billy
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks BMF, I think the key to these emblems is rounding off the profile flat is boring. I'm rounding off the front also, then that slight bend in the middle to follow the grill.
      Joe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com