Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 101 ... LastLast
    Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2412
      No problem Ron! I'm glad I got to try that using my truck as the work bench for loading a tune - always wondered how that would work - it's really easy (once you pull the radio fuse LOL!). And since I have the extra PCM, I can actually do swap outs like we did - that works pretty good for the cases where a person needs a base tune to start the car before bringing it to me!

GM EFI Tuner
      1980 Z28 Pro-touring project - sold
      2002 Trans Am 9.41 at 143mph on pump gas and drag radials - sold

Country Flag: United States
      Just picked up the front end and my kids Jeep bumper, from the coater. Hope I'm not sorry I did the bars in body color, but I'm sick of the black. Hope to finally fire up tonight. Ron

Ron Schwarz

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you. I like the blue on the front section.
      Stephen

Looks good Ron... I like the blue.

Call me when she's runnin - I'm curious how nasty that cam is (hopefully it will idle with that tune)...

GM EFI Tuner

Will call you as soon as get it running,can't get over all the little crap that is slowing me down. Work is going crazy, but hoping to motivate Friday night Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Will call you as soon as get it running,can't get over all the little crap that is slowing me down. Work is going crazy, but hoping to motivate Friday night Ron
      The LITTLE CRAP took me another 3 days than it could have. You are doing some major changes and that takes a lot of work and you do it faster than anyone I know.

The new heads were just a bit different enough my headers lost the 1/4 in. clearance to the bellhousing. Could just be the thinner new gaskets? had to trim a bit and then the angle plug change etc.

You will know how much you like the new stuff when you take it back out to fix something. I have learned it takes a lot to make it easy.

Hope to hear it fire up this week.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

I just love this car got my 30X40 Print of it, and my son did this R/C Body of your car, he also wants me to make a real body like your car for his R/C car ,and now he is also pressing me to get working on his 1966 Mustang Coupe.

http://app0.hostedsitebuilder.com/Si...Ron%20Sang.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      can't get over all the little crap that is slowing me down.
      Dude, you are a fabricating fool....love your drive and git-R-dun attitude. Wish some of that would rub off on me....LOL I know what you mean about stuff slowing you down. I've been fabricating marching band equipment for my son's marching band. They have 30 year old equipment and all of the stands and rolling carts were made of wood and falling apart, plus they looked really huge and bulky...so I volunteered to build all new frames out of 2x2x11GA square tubing and put larger castors on them so it will be easier to roll out onto the 50 yard line.....keep up the good work Ron, the new front clip looks good in blue.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Wow, really dig the rc car, love the black centers in the wheels. Ron

Ron Schwarz

My son said thanks, and also said that he just loves your Mustang and all the work you have done and keep doing, and that you have inspired him to work harder for what he wants out of his Project and I also feel it has helped him to see how hard you work to make this car work out for you and what you want ~ so now its not just dad telling him to work hard and never give up on your dreams, he can see it in your work and love of what you do.

So I thank you for that.

This build of yours is like a good book that you just can't put down plus it has pictures also. LOL

Marty

Mothers day has me a little backed up, but got the front end on, and ready to fire, color is pretty close. My fuel rails are leaking like a sieve, so I've now got to figure that out before I can start it. Work is swamped so I'm not getting home from work till 8pm most nights, and can't get much wrench time in. Sooner or later I'll drive it again. Ron

Ron Schwarz

Looking good man...

You like the KDW2's? I just ripped up the smokies and part of the blue ridge parkway and they handled very nicely!
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

I like the coil pack placement. Nice forward thinking to make a bracket for them.
      Stephen

You need a decal, license plate frame or something that says "Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff" Definitely one of the nicest Muttstangs I have ever seen.
      Sean

The difference between stupidity and genius.... genius has limits

Thanks Ron.. i now have a Boner... on Mothers day, Ron... a boner.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.VENGEANCE View Post
      Thanks Ron.. i now have a Boner... on Mothers day, Ron... a boner.

thanks.
      Its always funny until someone puts an eye out. Keep that thing to yourself. Ron
      Ron Schwarz

Looks great Ron! Those fuel rails can be a PITA, mine leaked like crazy too - had to tighten the crap out of them...

GM EFI Tuner

That does look good blue.....looks awsome.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Impressive!

Like everyone on the forum I am just blown away by your workmanship and drive. Just looks awesome. Are you a fabricator by trade? If not you certainly have a backup plan.

man i just love this thread !!!!!!
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Page 51 of 121 FirstFirst ... 41 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 61 101 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com