Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: spray paint

spray paint

I actually hate anything that comes in a spray can as usually it spells disaster and poor results. I have to sort of eat those words today as I purchased some UPOL primer and SEM semi gloss black to do a column. I could not beleive the results. It looked better than the adjoining parts that were sprayed with PPG products. If you need that GM soft black look give SEM Premier line a look it leaves not tiger striping when fogged on. I am sold and will use again. I just won't admit it if you see a car I built.

SEM is great paint. used their trim paint on my bmw and it looks awsome.

brian, the Upol and sem products are very good, i use alot of sem for interior stuff as well as there guide coat, the upol high build primer along with there acid etch is very good, probaly as good as you can get in a spray can, i only use these on small parts, they can only be so good without a hardner.
      jake

Brian,

totaly agree with you. They make grate products. SEM is the only thing I'll use if it's rattle can on a car.
      ~Ryan

Where???

Do you buy at a paint shop or auto parts store??? Let me know, thanks.
      Later - Craig

[email protected]

'70 Chevelle (in storage now, probably will never be back on its wheels again!)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com