Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
      I spend 8 to 12 hours a day 7 days a week driving a Nissan forktruck around loading Cheerios in to semi trailers wishing the wheel I was behind was that of my 'Bird!

Dull job but the pay is great.

I fill vending machines worst job ive ever had wish i had the balls to get a job in the car industry

Quote Originally Posted by jason73z28
      I fill vending machines worst job ive ever had wish i had the balls to get a job in the car industry
      Well atleast you dont have inmates trying to kill/stab/attack/throw pee,poop at you...

I love my job

1993 Camaro Z28
      2001 Camaro Z28
      1969 Camaro

Country Flag: United States
      I work for a company called Street Rod Performance selling performance parts and disc brake kits. Im also an Air Force Reservist.
      Brian
      -1972 Nova
      -1968 Camaro
      -1990 Iroc Camaro

i am a line operator for a large steel company..can be boring but great pay...
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Im a designer for Pratt and Whitney.
      I design aero performance probes.

Very different jobs, i couldnt do half of these jobs not out of difficulty but probably because id get very bored of the same thing everyday. I wouldnt get used to working 5 days a week, my 12 hour day shifts work great for me.

1993 Camaro Z28
      2001 Camaro Z28
      1969 Camaro

yea i jus have 2 deal with ex convicts buggin me for change/free candy in the factorys i go to

Quote Originally Posted by jason73z28
      yea i jus have 2 deal with ex convicts buggin me for change/free candy in the factorys i go to

And here i thought once we realse them they go on to live full filling lives
      :bsjerk:

1993 Camaro Z28
      2001 Camaro Z28
      1969 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by novanutcase
      I touch womens a$$es all day! Seriously!

John
      Quote Originally Posted by steemin
      Inquiring minds want to know more...

Scott
      ...are you sure. Ok i'll tell. He's a human toilet in the womans restrooms at Disneyland . LOL, had too, it was there.
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Hydro Mechanic at a small Hydro Electric Plant. I get to work on our 6 units (manufacted 1910). We have 3 other plants we get to work at occasionaly. One in Waterville NC. (Tenn/Carolina line on 40) and one 26 mile's above ours here close ot Rockingham NC. Pays good, work 44 hours one week and 36 the next, unless crap breaks. With a hundred year old unit they don,t make many spare parts. I get to make alot of stuff. I am one of the few who love my job. Used to be an auto mechanic,glad I made the move.

Mike
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

i am a service manager at a ford dealership
      a gm guy that knows where the job security is lol

and a fabricator on other peoples stuff

RPA, radiology physicians asssitant. i teach several radiology anatony classes at the local college. weld inspector RTII, not used in a while but kpt the license. l if i have any spare itme i fabricate chassis on the side. done a few 25.2 and 25.5 chassis in the garage.

Quote Originally Posted by steemin
      Inquiring minds want to know more...

Scott
      I do Private Label(Kind of like OEM work) for fashion designers that need someone to run their development and production. In other words, they come to me and tell me they have all these great ideas and I make it a reality for them. Once they get orders for it I make it for them to ship to the stores.
      The "A$$ touching" part comes in when I have to do fittings(Kind of like mock up for you car guys!) to make sure the garments fit right so many times, when I'm fitting jeans, I have to pinch certain areas and make sure there isn't too much fabric there since the companies usually want their jeans to fit nice and snug! Same goes for Tops!
      You'd be amazed at where a woman will let you touch her all in the name of fit! LOL! They also drop trou like it was nothing right in front of me! If I got a nickel for all the T-backs I've seen........

John
      '66 Chevy II - The "NEW" '69 Camaro!

***Under Construction***

Build Update Link:

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17108

Matt

Current project: " Chain Reaction "

A.K.A. " BIG " by wife, biatch in garage.

1969 RS Camaro L92 T56 Quadra-link, CW sub, Ford 9" a progressive build.

Ex track car: 1995 Camaro LS1 T56

Quote Originally Posted by novanutcase
      I do Private Label(Kind of like OEM work) for fashion designers that need someone to run their development and production. In other words, they come to me and tell me they have all these great ideas and I make it a reality for them. Once they get orders for it I make it for them to ship to the stores.
      The "A$$ touching" part comes in when I have to do fittings(Kind of like mock up for you car guys!) to make sure the garments fit right so many times, when I'm fitting jeans, I have to pinch certain areas and make sure there isn't too much fabric there since the companies usually want their jeans to fit nice and snug! Same goes for Tops!
      You'd be amazed at where a woman will let you touch her all in the name of fit! LOL! They also drop trou like it was nothing right in front of me! If I got a nickel for all the T-backs I've seen........

John
      thanks, John, Now I really hate my job!
      ~Chris
      1973 Mustang SportsRoof
      1985 Camaro Z28 Totaled, 1985 Camaro Berlinetta SOLD, 1989 Camaro RS SOLD, 1985 Corvette SOLD, 1969 Camaro Pro-Street SOLD, 1955 Chevy PU 1st Series SOLD

I sell snowboards, I ride snowboards. When I'm not doing that I try and figure out what I do for a living?
      Dave
      FUeL 69 Camaro RS BuilD by G-Force Design & Concept
      68 Corvair coupe
      65 Impala SS
      64 Corvair Rampside
      62 Corvair Greenbrier
      Asst. daily drivers

http://www.sourceboards.com/

i work at a shop in socal that builds 600rwhp late model hemis (ie: the new charger, 300c, magnum, and jeep srt8)

its ok i guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL
      I'm a regional Maintenance Supervisor for a few apartment complexes in the Sacramento area. One is super high end luxury, the other, not so much.

My wife is the assistant manager here also. So we get to work with each other every day, we're never far from our kids. There is no commute to work. And the park and our kids school is literally a few hundred yards away.

It's ideal, really.
      God, I really hope you love you wife! work together,live together, alittle too much for me!

Advanced System tech/ undegreed engineer AKA tech writer, Prime contractor for the Space Shuttle Program, from loading the Crew Module, to installing the payload in the Payload Bay, going to a landing site and unloading it, I do it all, If they told me to go change tires all afternoon, I'd do it, its a job, and after 20 yrs, I like it!!!!! nothing like working on it for 3 wks straight and watching it take off, the best part, watching the astronauts use all the parts you've installed, and Recovering it 10 days later, Sweet,

I also turn wrenches, and can do paint and body, thats for fun!
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

I am a Biomedical Engineer. I maintain and repair medical devices.
      Shaun McCarthy
      68 camaro

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com