Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: 2007 SEMA Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2
      We would have but it was already promised to Hot Rod :(
      That's cool, I read Hot Rod too.
      Thanks for the heads up.

~Chris
      1973 Mustang SportsRoof
      1985 Camaro Z28 Totaled, 1985 Camaro Berlinetta SOLD, 1989 Camaro RS SOLD, 1985 Corvette SOLD, 1969 Camaro Pro-Street SOLD, 1955 Chevy PU 1st Series SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by trapin
      Memphis....how did you shoot those pictures? At first I thought they were close-ups of car artwork. Very surreal but at the same time very kick ass. I love em.
      I didn't shoot them To get those kind of pictures you need multiple exposures and a program like Photomatix or Photoshop to put them together and tweak from there. Heres some directions
      http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories...&navuser=14893

that seafoam green (maybe) 70 Chevelle

Any one have any details on it or know where I can go to get info? Thanks, Jim

Country Flag: United States

Anyone know this car well enough to be able to get a paint code or name? Lookin for candy green..
      LaMont Mulligan aka munster, leroy, mull, just don't call me late for dinner..

My car is Therapy. 69 - Firebird into Camaro wana be. Sheep in Wolves Clothing. DSE tubs, Air Rides Airbar Rear susp., CPP Tubular CA's w/Shockwaves, Unisteer Rack&Pinion, RS Hideaways, Polished calipers, drop spindles, 4wheel disc, Be Cool rad, 18" Coddingtons Junkyard Dogs w/12"wide mod on rears, BFG KDW's 335/30/18 & 245/40/18 fronts. 383 Stroker, Edelbrock Vic Jr Heads and Manifold, lunati cam solid Roller, Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers, Demon, MSD Dist, 6AL, Thorely Tri Y ceramic coated headers. Converted to 68 dash. Moser narrowed 12 bolt and fitted for Airbar.

The car is called Midori Sour.
      Head over to street and performance's site for a write up on the car.

But here's the info you wanted:
      S&P covered the Chevy's lower surfaces in DuPont Midori Sour, and the roof was done in Champagne Fizz.
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

Memphis, I took these pictures at SEMA. Can I get them "Multiple Exposed". lol

Cool pictures by the way, Memphis.

TonyL Thanks alot, I thought it was a long shot. Thanks for all th info. I was able to look it up and find all the info I needed. I think my color search is over.
      LaMont Mulligan aka munster, leroy, mull, just don't call me late for dinner..

My car is Therapy. 69 - Firebird into Camaro wana be. Sheep in Wolves Clothing. DSE tubs, Air Rides Airbar Rear susp., CPP Tubular CA's w/Shockwaves, Unisteer Rack&Pinion, RS Hideaways, Polished calipers, drop spindles, 4wheel disc, Be Cool rad, 18" Coddingtons Junkyard Dogs w/12"wide mod on rears, BFG KDW's 335/30/18 & 245/40/18 fronts. 383 Stroker, Edelbrock Vic Jr Heads and Manifold, lunati cam solid Roller, Pro-Magnum Roller Rockers, Demon, MSD Dist, 6AL, Thorely Tri Y ceramic coated headers. Converted to 68 dash. Moser narrowed 12 bolt and fitted for Airbar.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com