Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      im waiting on my ATS t56 cross member to show up.

i got my hooker headers in the mail. im really not impressed with the quality. first off, the box was so beat to hell that the UPS guy had my dad inspect them because he was sure what ever was inside got damaged. secondly, the headers have fine line scuffs on the #5 and #7 tubes like someone tried to fit them on a car at one time, along with some hazy finger prints and smudges... and thirdly, the flanges arent ground all that smooth. the tubes have circular welds where the gaskets go hopefully they will seal to the ports on the heads.

im thinking of taking some 2.5in 3 bolt flanges and welding them on the supplied slip reducers so i can bolt them to my exhaust system.

monday (11-19-07) the SBC will be drained and dismantled. i hope to have he LS1 in between the fenders thanksgiving morning. i have a buyer lined up for my m22, i just have to get some freight shipping quotes.

lol its been two years since i posted in this thread. i wish i had all my EFI parts back. the T56 I bought had a broken 3rd gear and I havnt been able to enjoy the car since.

I am picking up a complete 4l60e swap and a ton of EFI parts from a good friend who is building a forced induction th400 ls1 camaro. so will see what i make out with.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com