Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

67-69 pro touring rear spoilers

Here at Harrishotrodshop some of the cars we were building w/lowstance fat tires etc. looked kinda dorky with the original spoilers so we fabbed an awesome looking spoiler after that we made a mold and will soon be offering these for sale to the public I will have some pictures up in a day or two, if you are interested just shoot me an e-mail and i will get back with you..Thanks, Joey

Country Flag: United States
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Country Flag: United States
      pics would be nice.. also, if you want to sell stuff here you might want to consider becoming a sponsor
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2
      pics would be nice.. also, if you want to sell stuff here you might want to consider becoming a sponsor

its all about that "low stance fat tired cars" were all about up in here with that..

advertising

Steve,,,you are right about sponsering this website,,i plan on talking with someone about it as soon as i get back from sema....my website is getting built right now, cant wait to get it up and going so i can share the progress with some of our projects with people that understand how much love and dedication it takes to create these four wheel monsters,, by the way i love your car it is badazzz!!!!!!!!!!

we need pics if it is the low type like i saw in columbus goodguys on the black convertible in the booth next to arts booth im verry interested

Here are the pics you wanted, along with a shot of 69 convertible , 572 , dse subframe, budnik wheels.....
      Attached Images Attached Images      

I take it the original size spoiler is on the left?

1993 Camaro Z28
      2001 Camaro Z28
      1969 Camaro

Great idea, definitely interested and can't wait to see more pix
      Dave H.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com