Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: QA1 Sources

QA1 Sources

So I've been side tracked with various things for awhile now and haven't frequented as much as I'd like. The '68 has been sitting with no real progress for sometime and I happened across a '73 Camaro LT that I just couldn't pass up. I was planning on it for a fun driver to hold me over 'till I can find the time to get back to the '68 (lol). So, I picked it up in PA last month (an ebay score). Drove it for a couple weeks to work and have been very happy with purchase. But of course it needed a little tweaking. So, I order up a QA1 coil over kit (GMP3350-3) among other things (Baer 13", poly bushings, Boyd 17" Smoothies etc...you know just some mild tune-up parts).
      Anyway, I placed my order on 4/25 for the QA1's from a vendor that I think used to be on here. Problem is I haven't heard from them since nor received the parts. Numerous phone calls w/vm left, emails and Paypal dispute and still nothing - no word.
      I've since moved on and replaced tie rods, center link and what not. Still waiting (now I need the front end alignment of course). So, last w/e I yank the motor/trans for a swap with one I had on the stand from the '68. That will be in this w/e to complete my tune-up I imagine.
      Question, how long do I wait to hear something before ordering the QA1's from someone else? Better yet, who can get me the kit quick and reasonable? I am having Camaro withdrawls already - hehehe.
      What came of customer service anyway? Oh and smack me for being so stupid so as to have choosen to do business with someone like this.
      Ok, thanks I needed to vent.
      /jim

Has your CC been charged? If not then tell them to block payment and move on. If it has dispute through CC.

I know you said PayPal but you can use a CC through them.

Check with Frank at Prodigy Customs www.gpsuperstore.com

He carries most go-fast goodies and usually can get anything else.
      Camaro Convertible Build Pics - http://s447.photobucket.com/albums/qq198/rob07002/

www.musclerides.com

Rob Stevens

Thanks Rob,

We have QA1, we can get them right out at a great deal.

four zero seven 832 1752

Its been drafted from my bank account through PayPal already (on 4/25). I've got a dispute open through them. I would move on if I knew they wern't going to show up tomorrow or whenever. The supplier isn't talking. I'm fairly certain I'll get my money back if not the parts. Basically I am stuck not knowing though.

Thanks Frank, I got a pair for my '68 from you if memory serves. Would you agree that a simple drop ship should be a fairly straight forward in stock item for them (QA1)....IOW I should of had them with no issue by now? I ask because I see Summit has a ship by date of 6/10 for the same item. (I don't think they did back in April when I ordered from the alternate supplier [this is not Summit btw]).

It was a pleasure doing business with you in the past and I should have again; but you knew that....

On a good note, this is the toy/driver I scored....
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Looks killer. Keep your dispute going. Yes a drop ship should be easy, but sometimes they take some time. But that should not stop anyone from communicating.

Thank you Frank & Lisa

Hey, I just wanted to drop a note to say thanks to Frank and Lisa for helping me with the QA1's and let you know that I think the decision for spring rate was perfect for my application. (GMP-31) It rides very well and easliy attains any height I would ever want of course.
      As always unbeatable customer service.
      Here's a shot at what I ended up with for that ride....

Some more shots over here if interested:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2680638/1
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey man, no problem, just glad we could save you from a bad situation. I thought you would like the spring rate choice. Thanks for the kind words and congratualtions on riding again.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com