Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

I'm back on the forum,

Hey guys I'm back on the board, it's been awhile,I had to have Larry approve me, Looks like there's a lot of new members, I see everybody's coming along with there projects(except me), Just getting the roof done today, 4 hurricanes kicked my butt, house is trashed, but liveable, haven't even started the inside yet, lot's of drywall to replace, but no mold,

I still have no computer at home, looking at a new Dell dude!,

I getting started on the subframe rebuilding during Christmas, lots to do,

Maybe my new Santa will buy me a new Digital Camera,

Vince, I will e-mail you,

Well I can't wait to start working and getting back into the site, Later Steve

Welcome back Steve! Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the hurricanes. It's good to see you posting again.

Welcome back!

I don't post as much as I prolly should but enjoy your posts. Good luck w/ the rebuild of your house.

Glad you weren't hurt in the storms (physically). Hang in there!

Jason
      Phattires68 aka Jason

68 Camaro Convertible 406 w/ tremec 5spd, Martz front and still working on the rear

Hey Stranger!

Hi Steve, glad to hear you guys are doing better. That was a scary situation as I can only imagine. Welcome back and email me at [email protected] later
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Glad to have you back.

I am at a loss for words concerning the beating you folks took hurricane after hurricane.........I couldnt imagine.

Back

Thanks everybody, It was rough, but I've done it before, the first two and the last tore up the house, the third Ivan just dumped 8-10 inches of rain, by the end of Sept The Weather Channel stopped reporting how much rain we actually recieved, I think by the 2nd week we already had 16" of rain, by the 4th one I stayed drunk, a real good party, but everythings coming together, except the car, but I'm soon to fix that, but again thanks, Steve

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com