Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

crower rotating assemblies

I am helping a friend work on his dirt track imca modified and we are looking to build an engine that will be durable enough to handle anything we can throw at it. and I was eyeballin the crower lightweight and super lightweight rotating assemblies. has anyone had any experience with the crower stuff. I looks to be excellent stuff. just lookin for some feedback.

thanks in advance.
      72 Nova SS, on the back burner for now.

current cruiser: "The green machine"

'70 Impala 4drht, 26K original miles, 2" drop springs and large swaybars, drives pretty good for a land yahct in the middle of an ls1 swap, but thinking about changing directions to a duramax diesel swap.

I have used tons of their rotating assy stuff.
      I can honestly say that there is nothing nicer on the market. The quality of forgings, the finish, and the strength to weight ratio... unbeatable
      1971 Camaro, 383 stroker ~500HP,M21 Trans with lightened flywheel. All Sorts of Auto-x Goodness in the Suspension. 12" Brakes ->SOLD

But ask me about my 2004 STi Auto-x car...

Just call me Brett

Country Flag: United States
      Ive used there crower superlightweight kits in apshalt modifieds and a few dirt motors i built when i was building oval track motors.Nice stuff.
      73 corvette chop top silver LS6 motor ,LS6 intake,700r4,2400 pro torque convertor ,3.70 gears,modified hooker sidepipes to fit LS1,17 x9.5 boyd starburst,nitto 275/50/17-255/50/17 tires,vb&p suspension,nitrous,L-88 headlights,autometer guages.L88 hood,flares,spreader bar,vb&p sway bars

Quote Originally Posted by Lowend
      I have used tons of their rotating assy stuff.
      I can honestly say that there is nothing nicer on the market. The quality of forgings, the finish, and the strength to weight ratio... unbeatable
      Agreed. IMO you cant go wrong by using Crower parts as they seem to be one of the more top quality groups out there that are somewhat affordable.
      GMC Syclone (currently wrecked thanks to the typical rubber headed VA driver not paying attention to his red stop light...oh and he didnt have insurance either)
      #614 11.9 @ 113
      New stuff finished 08/06:
      4L80E trans w/TCI PCM
      Front: J&S UCA/LCA, QA1 coil overs
      Rear: Caltracks/Belltech drop leaves
      Empire drive line alum drive shaft
      Polished 17x9 F/17x11 R ZR1s with 275s/315s
      Syclone
      Tow rig

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com