Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Regional Shops

Country Flag: United States
      Stark Performance in Cross Plains TN is kind of out of the way but Stark himself is a standup guy who cleaned up the mess someone else had created. Carpenter's Upholstery near Murfreesboro TN is run by another stand up guy with great prices and good work on interiors and convertible tops. Neither of these places are super convenient compared to some other shops, but I guess that keeps the overhead low. I plan to go back to both places in the future if I run out of time and can't finish the car myself before I start school.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Just thought I'd chime in about a great performance suspension company located in Tampa FL.... We are always excited to meet any of the members that take a road trip to our shop!

BMR SUSPENSION
      T.C. Davis

813-986-9302 Phone
      813-986-8055 Fax
      [email protected]
      www.BMRSuspension.com
      Like us on Facebook!

Regional Shops

Street and strip performance in louisville ky. 502-969-1500. Great guys, good prices. I highly recommend them.

Anybody have any recommendations for body work near Memphis, TN? I have a Challenger that needs a few things.

Hotrod Revolution in cumming Georgia is a SCAM!! deal with them at your own risk!! i lost 7500$ dealing with them and ive met a cpl people with the same story

I'll plug MY shop, the one I OWN an operate, just so everyone that reads this understands. We are 3 GUYS GARAGE, located in Garden City, GA, we have associations with several other shops in the area for paint, body and interior which we don't do. Our reputation can be found on the web and specifically at Angie's List. We have been fortunate to have worked on cars valued at upwards of a million dollars, an original 64 Shelby Cobra for one, as well as several other antique and classic cars. We do the tuning and work to my 2009 Z06, too. We don't claim to do it all, but I know enough people that are reputable to help you get what you are after. One in particular is David Kuhn Restorations. A real high end restoration/modification shop. Check them out yourself. We support the hobby through car show sponsorships, and we sometimes sponsor individual cars in SCCA events. our current projects include a 65 Malibu SS, a 69 Nova ls swap, 67 Firebird ls swap, and a 66 big block corvette.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Welch View Post
      I'll plug MY shop, the one I OWN an operate, just so everyone that reads this understands. We are 3 GUYS GARAGE, located in Garden City, GA, we have associations with several other shops in the area for paint, body and interior which we don't do. Our reputation can be found on the web and specifically at Angie's List. We have been fortunate to have worked on cars valued at upwards of a million dollars, an original 64 Shelby Cobra for one, as well as several other antique and classic cars. We do the tuning and work to my 2009 Z06, too. We don't claim to do it all, but I know enough people that are reputable to help you get what you are after. One in particular is David Kuhn Restorations. A real high end restoration/modification shop. Check them out yourself. We support the hobby through car show sponsorships, and we sometimes sponsor individual cars in SCCA events. our current projects include a 65 Malibu SS, a 69 Nova ls swap, 67 Firebird ls swap, and a 66 big block corvette.
      Man I need to come check out your shop one day. I work 5 mins from your shop. I always see cool cars there.

Screaming Performance in Titusville, FL is a stand up shop that basically does everything. I highly recommend them if you are in the area.
      1967 Camaro RS/SS - Project "Skunkworks" in Progress...

come by any time, be glad to show you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Welch View Post
      come by any time, be glad to show you around.
      Cool I am off on Monday I will swing by then. Is your name tom?

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, yes my name is Tom, Stop by anytime.

Country Flag: Bahamas
      Kota Kars Speed & emgineering,LLC wiring, mechanicals and chassis/suspension woodstock GA 4046730148

Any other input for the SE, finally getting back to my project and want to find a good shop. Need suspension, metal fab, wiring, paint / body, performance LS upgrades so just about everything, ha. I’m located near Panama City, FL but willing to travel.

69 Camaro L76/6L80E swap

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid 69 View Post
      Any other input for the SE, finally getting back to my project and want to find a good shop. Need suspension, metal fab, wiring, paint / body, performance LS upgrades so just about everything, ha. Iím located near Panama City, FL but willing to travel.

Greg Tope , owner of Retired Rides in Pelham Alabama just south of Birmingham. Great guy
      impeccable quality standards. Awesome builds

http://www.retiredrides.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2