Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Call us at 860-848-0036. Leave a call back # if we're unavailable and we'll call you back asap. Read the top link first if you haven't already.

http://www.arizenracingsports.com/pa...zen/CTGY/Seats

http://www.arizenracingsports.com/contact.htm

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFTATE
      O.K..
      I'm ready to order:
      I'm sending you a pm , Mark
      Mark

Country Flag: United States
      Thanks Mark , I'll call you in just a little while.
      I am forced to take lunch from 12:00 to 1:00.(EST)
      Call you when I get back.
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

sorry I missed this thread

I have not installed them in my car as of yet. They look real nice sitting in the back room of my office. I have an 8 point cage in my car with door bars and I am building a custom console so I would not be the one to answer if they interfere with a stock console. The widest part of the bottom seat is 21 inches and the widest part of the back it 22. That is out side to out side. Without the seat tracks it is 3 inches from the lowest point of the bottom seat cushion to the ground. That is before I put the seat tracks on. Since it is a flat seat track I cannont imagine it would raise it more than an inch. I do not have a stock seat to compare it to, but i am guessing the stock seat is at least 5 inches. I have no idea how much each would compress when sat on.

Give me 2 weeks and they should be in the car

As we mentioned in another thread, houndstooth material is going up in price. We cannot offer this pricing any longer. We have orders that should use up the balance of the white hounstooth we have in stock. For any future orders we will have to check availability and pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by arizen
      This set is sold but we make them whenever they're ordered. Two of our seats with black simulated leather perimeter and houndstooth inserts are $699. The rear cover is $295 if we have the pattern for the seat.
      Mark

well I'm interested in a set of these seats with a set of rear seat covers for a 97 camaro, So whats the price for these now with the black leather fronts with simulated leather perimeters and with and black boundstooth inserts ?
      Thanks Bob,,,,zippinz

The sets we have made thus far have been all simulated leather with houndstooth inserts. With our standard back design our front seats would be $749 or $1049 with the rear cover. If you wanted leather for the "perimeter" ("B and C" below) it would be $200 more for the front seats or $300 more for front and rear.

Please read the page below. We have other options like deeper back bolsters and seat belt holders that are available but are more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by zippinz
      well I'm interested in a set of these seats with a set of rear seat covers for a 97 camaro, So whats the price for these now with the black leather fronts with simulated leather perimeters and with and black boundstooth inserts ?
      Thanks Bob,,,,zippinz
      Mark

Mark, do your seats have, or can they be made, with a slot in the bottom cushion for a 5th belt?
      69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

That is on our "project" list for options to add. We contacted a harness manufacturer and they gave us a company to call to determine the best location for the slot. We must now have a cover patterned and plates made to weld to the frame under the cushion with the belt cut-out to keep the belt positioned properly.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Dorion
      Mark, do your seats have, or can they be made, with a slot in the bottom cushion for a 5th belt?
      Mark

That would be great. Understanding timelines , do you have a rough outlook on availability? Thanks, Mark.

69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

I expect to have everything completed within 7-10 days. We still would have the normal turn-around time of about 3 weeks to make the seats. I do not have a price yet on this option but if you let me know exactly what you are looking for in the seat configuration I can make the first set with this option for you at no additional charge to determine exactly what additional time and expense will be incurred. We will then post the pricing for the option on our site.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Dorion
      That would be great. Understanding timelines , do you have a rough outlook on availability? Thanks, Mark.
      Mark

seat back adjustable?

Mark,

Are the seat backs adjustable by the driver/passenger?

Kevin

Our seats have reclining knobs on each side of the seats. They are fully adjustable.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by 69lt4
      Mark,

Are the seat backs adjustable by the driver/passenger?

Kevin
      Mark

seats

ok stilll interested in a complete seat set...but can i also buy a couple yards of the same black sim-leather and like 1 to 2 yards of the same houndstooth material so i can do my door panels ?.
      Thanks Bob

ok stilll interested in a complete seat set...but can i also buy a couple yards of the same black sim-leather and like 1 to 2 yards of the same houndstooth material so i can do my door panels ?.
      Thanks Bob
      Sorry for the delay. We can sell additional material as needed. We have had some requests to offer the inserts of our seats with a pattern that resembles the original so we are working on that. We just purchased a rear cover for a 69 coupe with the oe pattern (2" verticle seems in the houndstooth I believe) I will develop inserts for our seats to compliment that within a month. We will work on the 68 which I believe had 2" horizontal seems after that. If you are happy with the pattern we already have we can quote your interior now.
      Mark

seats

Mark,
      What # and ext can i call you at to talk to you about some extra material.
      Thanks Bob

Mark,
      What # and ext can i call you at to talk to you about some extra material.
      Thanks Bob
      The office is 860-848-0036. If you get the voicemail try my cell at 860-961-0054.

There are 2 houndstooth cloths we can get currently. The one on the left below is similar to the origin and is $65 per yard. We buy it from a o/e replacement cover manufacturer and if their inventory is low they will not sell it so there can be times we have delays making interiors with it. The one on the right has a thicker stroke to the black and is $50 per yard.
      http://www.arizenracingsports.com/im...undstooths.jpg
      Mark

Not to threadjack all the loveliness that is houndstooth, but are you able to sew the center in 'leather look' vinyl that matches the factory vinyl seat pattern? And would you be able to match the Parchment color (pearlescent off white).

For example, I have a '69 Firebird with the Parchment interior. I would like a set of these that match the rest of my stock interior. The pattern is horizontal seams, about .75-1" apart or so, same as a Camaro in '69 basically.

1969 Firebird, Black, Parchment Arizen interior, Poncho 383 (4" crank), Kauffman heads, TKO600, Moser 12 bolt, Wilwoods, DSE, Speed Tech, Koni, Hotchkis, GW, 18" TTI's, VA Gen IV, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh69
      Not to threadjack all the loveliness that is houndstooth, but are you able to sew the center in 'leather look' vinyl that matches the factory vinyl seat pattern? And would you be able to match the Parchment color (pearlescent off white).

For example, I have a '69 Firebird with the Parchment interior. I would like a set of these that match the rest of my stock interior. The pattern is horizontal seams, about .75-1" apart or so, same as a Camaro in '69 basically.
      We are beginning to work on o/e patterns for our inserts. We have ordered a 69 Camaro houndstooth rear (which has 2" verticle seems I believe) and will copy that pattern first. We can then go on to others. As regards o/e colors - we have requested a sample vinyl ring from PUI and should have it in about a week. This will enable us to match the vinyl used on the replacement upholstery kits they make. If you can send a small sample of your o/e vinyl I can compare it to the samples they send to see how well they match.
      Mark

I would be interested i cant see the photos you posted but im interested in getting some racing seats reupholstered with the houndstooth inserts similar to the recaro seats

I would too, but the last post was 14 years ago and the guy doing seats hasn't posted here at all in 11.
      https://www.instagram.com/gen_v_lt1_chevelle/

Do not buy anything from Frankie's Used Auto Parts. Ever.
      Chevelle ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶i̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ L92/200-4r now Gen V LT1 and T56- https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...nvertible.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com