Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hot Rod powertour west coast????

Anyone heard anything about this? I have heard that they are looking to have this again.

Tim

Country Flag: United States
      I heard about a "pacific coast power cruise" but dont know much more about that. supposed to be in april of next year...
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

Didn't they try this "east coast"/"west coast" Power Tour about 10 year ago?

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Pacific Coast Power Cruise

Pacific Coast Power Cruise is in the planning stage right now. Brad and I will be pre trip the cruise next month. Plan on march-April ish with some stops at a track or two. For those of you who want to go please email me at

[email protected]

We will be looking for a magazine to come along and get some pics of the cars of this site.

andrew harshman
      It's shake and bake!!! and i helped!
      Drewco Homes

rainy rainy

I still think it is going to be raining in those months! why not do it in june? or may? i don't think it will be a big turn out or much fun if it is pouring rain.

I'd love to do it too, but would be concerned about the weather during those months too. Probably okay, but risky enough that I would be concerned....

Put me on the list.....

i have no idea.
      for some reason (i live in vegas) June isn't a popular month for me (no a/c). March, April, May seem like a better time. We will be doing a lot of researching prior to picking a date. it will also be determined by the tracks, the hot rod shops, the manufacturing companies etc. we are going to try to plan a pretty awesome experience, not that the drive itself wouldn't. :3gears:
      It's shake and bake!!! and i helped!
      Drewco Homes

I am down to go, but I agree with the weather thing. March/April are raining months in CA, and I have no wipers - lots-o-rainx that trip then.... I would still love to go though. Just hopefully I get the Camaro done in time... My new house is taking precious time away from my baby:(
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com