Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
      Country Flag: United States

Vote for us. Barret-Jackson Cup “People’s Choice Award!

Name:  6E85FDD0-56EE-4B0F-BCDB-EBEB6498ACDD.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  605.3 KBName:  4A8599A2-58B8-4A70-BE21-4AA73AFDDF2B.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  179.4 KB

We are at the Barret-Jackson auction participating in the Barrett-Jackson Cup. Please vote using the link here for the People’s Choice Award!!!

https://cup.barrett-jackson.com/2023-cup-voting/
      Burn em’ while we have em’. Fossil fuels and rubber tires till the end!

I saw this car on Bitchin' Rides at the one car show!! So cool man.

1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

Barret Jackson Cup in Scottsdale

Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      I saw this car on Bitchin' Rides at the one car show!! So cool man.

Glad you saw the BR episode. Was a great event. Check out BJ Parade of the BJ Cup competitors. At 49:15 they run us across. Let me know if you are there!!! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d23Att4--p0

Attached Images Attached Images  

Just saw u won the Barrett Jackson event. Congratulations! Had alot of competition. Well deserved.

Congratulations on the win!
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Barrett Jackson Cup Scottsdale 2023

Thanks to all who voted for us. Ultimately, we were not able to compete in the "People's Choice Award" due to making the Top 5. Wonderful builds from so many great and talented folks from all of the country made it hard for us to imagine taking home top honors. I was happy to see in the end the judges felt we had the best combination of build and in our case, "use". The Firebird was the only vehicle in the top 5 to be driven and driven hard. I like to think they gave us the extra nod for actually using a car for what it was built for, not just for the build quality and appearance. HP numbers and bragging rights are great but using the power at a high level seemed to give us the edge we needed. Many thanks to Bobby Alloway and Troy Trepanier who judged the competition. They are two of the most recognized builders in the country and we were honored to be chosen by them.

None of this would have been possible without Troy Gudgel of BBT Fabrications. He and Clay Mitchem put together an amazing vehicle spending thousands of hours creating this build. They had the engine out and back in, in record breaking time after both ECTA events and in time for Good Guys Columbus and the BJ Cup. Their attention to detail is over the top and exactly what led me to them in the first place. Very talented guys at BBT and super folks to work with.

Here's to what was a crazy and fun 2022 and a great start to 23'. This wraps things up for the vehicle outside of one more shot at 200 plus in October at the fall ECTA event in Arkansas. We are bound and determined to get north of 200 MPH. 199 is just not enough, so we'll run the car at Blytheville one last time and put the car up for safekeeping.

Thanks for all the support, encouragement, and for following along on this build. This was a long journey and in the end worth the wait. It's not the end result we crave, it's the process and the people involved, the friends made, and the brief moments we shared together at the events last year and last weekend that made it all worthwhile.

Please be sure to check out this month's Modern Rodding where Brian Brennan discusses the builds that won the Triple Crown of Rodding last year in Pigeon Forge Tennessee at the Shades of the Past event. Many thanks to Brian and his team for putting together a great article. https://digital.modernrodding.com/pr...february-2023/

Name:  Modern Rodding Cover Image.png
Views: 152
Size:  778.6 KB

Name:  20K Check.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  138.6 KB

Great post…congrats to you all!

Skip

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com