Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: The 70 Chevelle

Threaded View

The 70 Chevelle

Just had to finally share with everyone. I've known for about a week but we're beyond excited at this point. The Chevelle will be at SEMA next year in the RE Audio booth. These audio geeks are good friends of mine out here in vegas and make amazing subs, amps and component sets. Don't worry, the cars' system will be very tasteful and is going to raise a few eyebrows as some of the pieces aren't even being offered yet! At this years SEMA, a ton of manufacturers showed alot of interest in the car based soley on some renderings I had on me from Kris Horton and some ideas I shared with them about the car. I'm so grateful to be able to take this car to the next level....the car is going to be abused pretty good when it's finished to get some numbers out of it so it does, in fact, perform as well as it'll look. We are also building it to drive it.
      Thanks to everyone here who has offered their help, advice and support. It really is appreciated!!! The website has also been updated with a cool intro and more info on what's being done to the car. I hope you guys like it and check back for updates as things are going to start moving quickly. Onto the fun!!-

www.zefhix.com

-Keith

zefhix
      There is nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent-

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com