Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Turbo project update

Just thought I would post an update and also try and steer some of you that are knowledgeable about fuel injection to my questions in the fuel injection section.

I finally got it running! I had no idea what I was getting into when I started this project I have to admit. It has taken way more time and alot more money than I had ever imagined. But now that it is running, none of that seems to matter.

Here's what I ended up with; SBC 383, GT42R turbo, Victor EFI manifold, BS3, Accel 1200 CFM throttle body, 96 lbs. MSD injectors, Tial blowoff valve, Tial wastegate, 24 x 4 1/2 Bell intercooler, 1 5/8 x 2 1/2 stainless headers, 5 inch stainless exhaust, MSD 2345 distributor, Aeromotive A1000 fuel pump and god only knows how many dollars worth of stainless hose and AN fittings.

All I have left to do is install a proportioning valve on the rear brakes and finish up the 5 inch oval exhaust under the car.

Anybody with fuel injection and BS3 experience please see my questions in the fuel injection threads.

Attached Images Attached Images    
      _________
      69 Camaro
      383 SBC
      BS3
      GT42RS

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com