Size:  161.8 KBName:  IMG_1244.jpg
Views: 5910
Size:  149.2 KBName:  vincent camaro 005.jpg
Views: 5177
Size:  251.6 KBName:  vincent camaro 005.jpg
Views: 5177
Size:  251.6 KB

Main Body Nissan Code NIS-TH2
      Stripes Porsche Arctic Silver POR92U (lighter variant)
      Flames are the Porsche color with Blue Pearl added to tint

Paint is Sikkens not sure of the codes but I could find them out if anyone is interested.
      Vince

Country Flag: United States

67 Camaro painted 2010-2012 Camaro inferno orange

I painted my 67 2010-2012 Camaro Inferno orange. The color is used across the GM line and is called something different by the other divisions.

The PPG paint code is: 917967

The GM code is: WA502Q

Here is a link to the GM line and what it came on and also a good reference for other paint codes. http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcod...maro2011WA502Q

The color changes dramatically in differing light conditions, for instance under street lights like in a cruise night parking lot it looks almost like a bronze/copper/orange color. In shop it has a more flat and hugger/metalic look and in bright light it just pops and has gold pearl and silver pearl hues. The color when sprayed will vary from the GM color applied by the factory because we used more base but the tints that were mixed in IE the gold and silver pearls were spot on per the mix codes.

I love the way it turned out, in these pictures it had been painted for about 2 weeks in Little Rock Arkansas, the sun light pictures were taken on the day it was to be shipped to our new home in Tucson......it's going to see plenty of sunny days now!!

If your looking for an orange to use I suggest shooting some test panels and see what you think.....also it will change with a cut and buff, by that I mean it just pops even more.

"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......
      Then, you have enough horsepower."
      -Mark Donahue

Bump for a good thread. anybody else looking for some silvers,blacks and some dark reds.

Country Flag: Ecuador

a22 bmw sparkling graphite metalicAttachment 62793Attachment 62794 thinking about painting my skylark this color but matte blk out.

I painted my 65 Falcon with a 2006/ 07 BMW Mini Cooper color. The paint code is A64. Thunder Blue Metallic.
      Here are a couple pics, as it changes with the lighting.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Paint code needed please

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Mo View Post
      Matrix- Tangerine CandyOver Sparkle Metallic
      Hi Jeff, my name is Louie, I was hoping I could get the exact color code, brand of paint and any other information I may need to give my painter, so he can paint my car the exact color you have. I have a 1957 Chevy bel Air that was painted when I bought it. it looks just like the color of your car. I have been looking for a long time to match the color as I need to do some touchups or just paint the whole car. Your color seems like the closest match. Like to discuss the paint job you have my email is [email protected] Thanks ,Louie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com