Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new to forum 69 camaro (pics)

well hello people im abraham i been working on a 69 camaro this forum looks like the home for the car people always talk crap about it sayin why not leave it stock or basic..but to each his own..well here some pics and mods are...350 bored over .30 i dont much on the pistons and crank but the rest is isky cam,afr heads,crame cams roller rockers and soilid lifters,hooker headers 2 inch,borla exhaust 2.5 pipe h pipe also..aluminum radiator,barry grant carb victor jr intake ,holley electric fuel pump.eletric fan spal by the way..umm global west suspension mix with hotskitch (sp) cal track bars..tranny is built with custom made convertor 3k stall by the way its a turbo 350 with a built 10 bolt 3.73 gears tires are 17/18 from a c5 vette on nitto 555 and koni shocks and baer brakes ..all autometer gauges..plans are install roll bar or cage with some 5 point belts theres more that it has on it just cant think of the top of my head heres a few pics.. and the cherry on top my super nice airfilter cover lol
      Last edited by 1 fnlow ram; 06-29-2006 at 10:45 PM. Reason: sounded to corny my tittle

ohh yeah aluminum radiator lol

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, nice car.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com