Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Accel DFI 6.0 Sequential

I have an Accel DFI 6.0 Seqential system 74060 that I purchased new in 1999. I am finally getting time (and money) to use it and cant get any info. I have tried contacting DFI in Wixom, MI and have only got the run around. Looking to use it on an 18* 421 SBC w/2 stage fogger (dry) utilizing fuel and NOS orifices on 1 injector w/glide. I also have a 74063 Wideband linear 6.0 unit w/Afset 1 software that I need info on its ability to interface with ECU or is it standalone only. I live in Davison,MI and am looking for anyone whom can be of assistance.

Is this the Gen VI?

Quote Originally Posted by 68 SuperRam
      Is this the Gen VI?
      They didnt start using the Gen moniker until Version 7; Or so I've been told by David Ehrlich @ Autotrend EFI and a few others.

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Pro X
      They didnt start using the Gen moniker until Version 7; Or so I've been told by David Ehrlich @ Autotrend EFI and a few others.
      they had a Gen VI version before Gen VII. Maybe it didn't say gen, but it's always been referred to as that. It's even called that on the Accel DFI website if you do a search. Much tougher to tune, few people have any experience with it, slower to tune, less resolution, etc. However, works great when tuned properly. Problem may be getting it to that point.

Jody

I have an early Gen7 and you can't interface a non-DFI 02 box with it so I highly doubt you can do so with a Gen6.
      1967 Firebird Convert, Fuel Injected 462 ci, TKO 600
      http://1967firebird.atwebpages.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hammered
      I have an early Gen7 and you can't interface a non-DFI 02 box with it so I highly doubt you can do so with a Gen6.
      74063 is an Accel DFI 6.0 Wideband. Are you running an Accel 77063 Wideband with your Gen7? I just picked up a 77022 GEN 7 for my 72 Chevelle 555 PT project and am considering picking up the 77063 Wideband to use with it.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com