Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

awesome door brakes

just an fyi for anyone looking for something different than the original 2 position door brakes that the first notch is too close to be able to get out of the car and the 2nd one is too far that if you don't hold on to the door it slams into the car next to you.

the door brakes on BMW 745's hold the door wherever you put the door, they look like oversized hood shocks and they attach to the A pillar toward the bottom of the door and run inside the door at the bottom.

unfortunately I am in the stone age and don't have a digital camera so I can't post pics, but if anyone wants, I could maybe take pictures with a normal camera and have the photo place put em on a CD and email them to whoever is interested.

plus I can get em at cost and if I remember right it was around 70-80$ to get both sides, and the bracket that bolts to the A pillar.
      72 Nova SS, on the back burner for now.

current cruiser: "The green machine"

'70 Impala 4drht, 26K original miles, 2" drop springs and large swaybars, drives pretty good for a land yahct in the middle of an ls1 swap, but thinking about changing directions to a duramax diesel swap.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com