Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Adam,
      It's coming along very well. Last night, I put my Quadrajet carb from the Vette on the Camaro. That solved a lot of the mixture problems I was having. I also fixed the charging system, as I was only getting 12.5V. That provided the top end spark I was missing.

The steering and brakes are all set and feel great. The passenger seat is in, but the carpet isn't. You will just have to deal with a bare floor, but I think you'll be OK.

Tonight, I am going to adjust the valves one last time; change the plugs and wires; change the oil and filter; clean up a few electrical things; clean out the remaining junk in the car, and it should be ready. I am going to try and pick up my buddy's camcorder tomorrow during the day so I can get some video. Bring your camera as well though if you don't mind.

The Camaro will be there, and if it rains, oh well.

Ken

69 Camaro
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Konis, JL8 clone brakes, solid AL body bushings, some assembly still required

69 Corvette
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Bilsteins, HEI, what I work on while the Camaro sits

Thats great news Ken! No I dont mind a bare floor at all. Heck I wouldnt care if I had to just sit on the floor. I just want to go for a ride! :3gears:
      Were you going to make it to the June 30th event with one of the cars? We are bringing the Mustang for sure. I even made a thread about the event. It is on Heathers b-day. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18092
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Right now, I'm not sure about the June event. I have been ignoring so many things around the house just to get ready for this event. However, my wife, and even her friends, has been bugging me to get the Vette running now. If I do go, I won't be able to commit for a while. I am also trying to get my Ohio cruise together. As you can see, it's a busy time.

Ken
      69 Camaro
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Konis, JL8 clone brakes, solid AL body bushings, some assembly still required

69 Corvette
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Bilsteins, HEI, what I work on while the Camaro sits

Wheeew heww! Tomorrow is the big day. I cant wait to ride in Kens 69 Camaro! It will be my first time as a passenger.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com