Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: MAD Electrical

Country Flag: United States

MAD Electrical

Has anybody tried to contact them within the past couple of days? The phone just keeps ringing. I ordered some parts from him but haven't seen the charge on my card yet.

Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

I talked with Mark(?) last week. I got a hold of him the first time I called, but he did mention he has been very busy filling orders lately.

I've been trying to get ahold of Mark (Mad Enterprises) for more than a week. I have to admit I am kind of worried about him. Some times he is hard to get on the phone but more than a week and the phone just rings on and on.
      MickMc

I finally received my order this past Friday. I have to admit, I was a little concerned myself. Maybe he was just inundated with orders and just physically unable to take anymore orders. I hope he is doing better now. The kit I ordered from him looks great. Easy to follow instructions that actually make sense.
      Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

I talked with him yesterday. He's hard to get a hold of. He sounded healthy, but it also sounded like he was very busy trying to catch up on orders.

I talked to Mark to day. He is busy, very busy. But no matter what he takes all the time in the world to talk to explain and lend a helping hand. We talked for quite a while (as usual).
      I can't think of to many guys you can call and get that much help, sometimes I think he cares more about helping than selling his products.
      I keep going back year after year, car after car, Mark makes a difference and thats why I keep buying from him.
      Mark also suggested keeping my Unilite (as a trigger) and using a MSD 6AL (like I have in my 4x4). Then he gave me exact wiring instructions on wiring my 67 for the MSD, what a guy.
      He knowes these old muscle cars inside and out. Give him a call or drop him a note in the mail. It sounds old fashion but will read it and respond.
      ____me jumping off my soap box___
      Mick

Great customer service is rare these days. That is why I buy from Mark whenever I can.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Country Flag: UK
      I can vouch for Mark too, very helpful, spoke to him a few years back to order battery relocation kit etc, on the phone for nearly an hour, and I was calling from thre UK !! Good guy to talk too, even back then he was very busy, just hang in there, it's worth the wait

Mark

Mark's the best, I have bought from him three times now. There is no where else to go for electrical! The last time, it took a little bit of time, but less than a week. At that time he said he had been incredibly busy.
      Brad
      68 Camaro

Yep, sometimes the phone rings off the hook, but as others have said, he will talk ever how long it takes to work out a problem. Sometime the class acts are hard to get hold of, and Mark is a class act.

I have trying to call him for over a week now, but the phone is always busy!
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

Got through Thursday afternoon. Talked to Mark for like 45 minutes. Nice guy, very knowledgible.
      Scott from NJ.

Vent Windows Forever! ...

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
      I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

I know another dude like that

his name Is Wayne Due =)
      Ive spent over 2 hours on the phone with him (when you can reach him) he will friggin explain the entire process with you and every aspect =)

Cheers for Customer service =)
      69 Camaro
      W/D sub, Wilwood 13" brakes Bozeforged wheels 18X10 & 18X12,
      Lateral dynamics 3 link ( custom setup ) Dana 60
      lsX Twin Turbo, soon to come
      Viper T56 in place (Yay)
      Bought a running driving car so I can enjoy it before Im dead
      LD 3 Link Installed into ^^^^^ (Yay)

Bringing this back up. In case anyone was wondering, I got a hold of Mark today on my first try, and after talking with him for the usual 55 minutes he's sending me his entire "Full Power- New System" kit. What a great guy to chat with. I swear Mark Savitske might be his long lost child.

The electrical system has always been this car's achilles heel, hopefully the Mad system will get it working well until I can blow the car apart again and do a full American Autowire rewire.
      Jeff K.
      69 Camaro SS, 406 SBC, TKO600, 9" w/3.73 tru-trac, Speedtech Arms, AFX Spindles, Lee 670 Box, Baer GT front, C5Z rear. Hyperco Leafs w/ Fays2 Watts Link + Varishocks.

Just finished wiring my car with the "new system" and it was fun! Great kit and the instructions are worth the cost alone. Highly recommended.
      1969 Firebird
      Champagne taste and a Kool-aid budget...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com