Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Sweden

Where to buy aurora rod ends?

Don't know if I placed this thread right, since it's not a technical discussion I thought this was the best forum...

I was wondering where to buy Aurora rod ends (or any other brand with equal quality). These will sit in the 3-link I'm designing and probably in my future front A-arms too. A Internet shop is preferable.

Next problem is that I would need some in Metric threads, but I suspect that the companies can custom order these?

I'm not sure if they will ship to Sweden, but here are a couple of places you can check with:

Reid Supply https://reidecom.reidtool.com/xephr/qbe/HOMEPAGE

Grainger http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml
      They normally only sell to people with a business account.

Coleman Racing http://www.colemanracing.com/

Good luck.
      Ken

PS I bought my rod ends from Grainger through a buddy because they had the best prices.
      69 Camaro
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Konis, JL8 clone brakes, solid AL body bushings, some assembly still required

69 Corvette
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Bilsteins, HEI, what I work on while the Camaro sits

We order them through McMaster-Carr, but you may need an account with them. Not sure. Check their website, they may ship to you too.
      -Jim...

1970 Mustang Mach 1, Global West tubulars, roller bearing everything, del-a-lums, 355 Windsor Tremec TKO 600, lots more on the way
      A few other cool toys too

My company sells FK rod ends. We design build install industrial automation equipment and use the rod ends on just about everything. FK sells metric and I can ship to sweden, Although I have no idea on the cost. PM the details and I will give you a price. Check out the website @ www.fkrodends.com They are used by anybody doing anyform of racing, NASCAR, Champ Car, NHRA etc. My prices are a lot better than McMaster and Grainger.

Darren

Country Flag: Sweden
      Fluid Power - that sounds interesting! I will check what different threads I need and come back to you with more information...

About the shipping - it doesn't matter since I have an american address to where they'll be shipped!

This is the McMaster that you think about, right? www.mcmaster.com

Yes, That is them! I can send a catalog to that address if that helps.

Darren

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com