Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

hide away headlight conversion

Ok, I need help . I have a "67 Camaro I want to put the hide away headlights on since mine doesn't have them. Anyone know of a complete conversion kit? I realize I can piecemeal this by looking at an assembly manual , but thought someone would probably make a kit to simplify things. Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks

classic industries has PN R5045 but the cost is $969 depends how badly you want the hideaway headlights. i have seen a few other kits but the prices are all about the same.

thanks

thanks for the reply, I will try to work with them. I know it sounds dumb but I am asuming I can access their web site by typing in classic industries?

James
      -1969 Camaro Sport Coupe
      -1996 Z28
      -2005 Silverado
      Webpage

I have a 69 and I used Classicindustries to do my conversion. Only took a few hours. Click here for the pics of my conversion
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Country Flag: United States
      Adam, did you use the stock springs that attach on the bellcrank? They're so stiff, they pull the plastic bushing sideways out of the hole. Fun to install too.
      69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Order on the way

thanks for the help. I have called Classics Industries and have ordered the conversion kit. Now to see about installation.
      thanks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com