Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Another newbie - potential future pro-touring project - '68 Olds 88

Folks, I'm new to the board and was drawn to it while doing disc brake research on the internet. I actually found the old board first. I have two project cars, a '68 Olds Delta 88 and an '85 Turbo Regal. I'm interested at some point in doing some pro-touring mods to the 88, particularly C5 discs and 17" wheels. The 88 is on the back burner for now, as the Turbo car is the primary project and is in the process of being reassembled. The Olds 88 is the second one like it that I have owned, with the first one being my very first car. I still own the first one for parts. Please enjoy the pics I have attached of the 88.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Welcome to the site! The 68 looks like a great start. Do you have any pics of the 85 Turbo Regal?
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Thank you. Yes I do have pics of the '85 TR. The top end of the motor has been converted to '86-'87.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Forum.
      William Rouleau
      Project PonySnake - '67 Mustang Fastback

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com