Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      They always sound cute.

Country Flag: United States
      Just a little something I learned while spending eleven years listening to air traffic controllers and SAR co-ordinators on the radio while flying in a CG helo. The hotter a woman sounds on the radio/phone, the more likely she is to look like Bill Howell.
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Guy you might want to try Pocono Mannor http://www.poconomanor.com/ It is only 15 mins from the track. If I go this is were I will be staying.

Fastcat, thanks for the tip but I cant even afford to view the website, that place looked a little pricey.

Steevo, we may stay at the holiday inn, I will give you and mary the info if your interested. It would be nice to all stay at the same place if possible. Regardless we will all hook up for food and adult beverages.

Damn, I guess I picked a bad two weeks to have a bum cable modem. I'm just seeing this now.

Well, my car is currently down (I think the rear diff is shot, but it may be the tranny, haven't had time to diagnose yet, but it's undriveable) not sure how long until it'll be up and running again. This is also right at the end of finals. I really want to attend though, I'm going to have to see if I can swing it.

How many of you guys are trailering your cars to the track? Yeah, I know this is pro-touring.com and we don't trailer our cars, but after having broke a rear at 40mph on a public street, I'm really wondering how screwed I'd be to have something break on the track in PA, and be stuck out there.

I may be up for watching the day's events, but I'm spending my "fun" money for the year on my 355. I've gone a bit over budget so far, and still need to buy injectors and other misc. stuff. :(
      Steve Ragusa - North Jersey
      2006 Infiniti G35x
      Former Build - 1988 Monte Carlo SS - ZZ4-cammed TPI 355, F-body serpentine conversion, World-Class 5-speed, Eibachs/Bilsteins, Howe tall LBJs, 34mm hollow front swaybar, 3/4" straight rear bar, 17" Coys C55s, 12" front discs, and more. Sold on 2/28/11.

I checked the website and the trackdays are starting to sell out, anyone going should book soon.

Go to the website and register,this holds your spot. You dont need to pay until two weeks beforehand , you can also cancel up until two weeks before the event.

I'd like to come out, but I'm gearing for the Power Tour. If by some miracle I'm in town I'll roll up there to spectate if nothing else.
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner

So, I'm thinking about attending. I like road trips. Where are people staying?
      Mike Kelcy - '68 Camaro with some stuff done to it.

Howard johnson inn, bartonsville. 570 424 6100

Let us know so we can meet you somewhere.

Ralph, Steevo and I are going to enter your house at dawn, in full ninja gear, and drag you to pocono.

Sorry dude, All of my ninjawear is at the dry cleaners. I've got a wooly Viking outfit that might work. I can sneak into the house by donning the cloak invisible.

LOL, I'm going to see if I can get one of my friends to road trip it up there with me and spectate for the day. No need for the ninjawear, haha.

This is getting closer. I am in and at the HoJo hotel I believe.
      What does the confirmed headcount from PT.com look like at this point?

Ken it looks like you, me, john thorpe and maybe steevo. A little bit of a let down but that wont stop us from having some fun.

I have given up announcing autocrosses, I feel like belushi in animal house.

I am definitely out for this one. I have another family event for that weekend. But I am working hard to get the Chevelle running for the first AutoX in Buffalo. A week and a half to go.

Have fun.
      R.J.

This is a Bump

How was the turn out ? any pics

Hey Carl. We had a discussion a few weeks ago and moved the date to august, I wasnt going to be ready and a few other guys were tight on time also. I can autocross the car as is but I need a few things to be comfortable on the track. Like tires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com