Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Welcome and good for you. You will all ways have great memorys of the two of you working on that car. I just hope my son wants to work as hard on a car when he is your age. He is 10 so I have some time. I would have done any thing to have a chance to work with anyone on my car when I was your age. You are a very luck young lady. Keep up the good work. Steve

1968 Firebird. Owed and operated since 1981. 455 5 speed 4 link mini-tubed ect.....

Quote Originally Posted by zbugger
      Ummm.... Welcome. That's all I'm allowed to say.

And Bill's worried about JIM!!!

Where was your Dad Brittney, when I needed to be adopted a thousound years ago! EDIT: After thinking about it, I'm ONLY 35 and would like to offer myself up for adoption into your family! I'm relatively clean, eat alot, very very house trained, and hardly nibble on much furniture!

Very very cool that your working on the car with your pop! Try to do more than him, cuz you'll need the practice for your next project! If you catch the sickness you'll never be cured and the prjects will always be starting over! Let us know when it happens!
      Last edited by Jagarang; 03-09-2006 at 06:16 AM.
      Kevin.
      69 Firebird "Eternity"

Quote Originally Posted by CoMeTChIcK
      I will post new pictures of my new "brake project" in the project update section...very exciting, all custom work.
      brakes?? brakes?? who said brakes? J/K Geez I miss being 16. Oh the good ole days. J/K

Welcome Brittany. If our services or advice are in need on the brake project feel free to PM or call!
      Laramie Torres

Can't wait to see the finished product! I'm a BIG fan of Mavericks/Comets!
      DENIAL 2001 Sierra RCSB, 11.578 @ 118.98
      LS1/80-E, TR224, Yank TT3200, NX MAF kit, Cal Tracs, 4.11's/Eaton, M&H DR's

Great thread. I wasn't even aware we had more than one maverick, or comet car on this site. Did you see the engine father/daughter are putting in? Looks like a V8. That should scream down the road.

R.P.

Comets are great projects. Good luck with it.
      1968 Plymouth Road Runner

Country Flag: United States
      Glad to see your willing to get your hands dirty! My little sister liked the finished projects, but never really had much interest in working on them.

Look forward to seeing the progress!

Brandon
      Brandon Wiedeman
      1972 Suburban
      1967 Chevy II - Project not yet started

I have about 3 lifetimes worth of projects planned out in my head!
      Wiedo's

yeah...well we've already started thinking about the next project. haha, cars can get addicting

Quote Originally Posted by Jagarang
      And Bill's worried about JIM!!!

Where was your Dad Brittney, when I needed to be adopted a thousound years ago! EDIT: After thinking about it, I'm ONLY 35 and would like to offer myself up for adoption into your family! I'm relatively clean, eat alot, very very house trained, and hardly nibble on much furniture!

Very very cool that your working on the car with your pop! Try to do more than him, cuz you'll need the practice for your next project! If you catch the sickness you'll never be cured and the prjects will always be starting over! Let us know when it happens!

Another project?!?! We need to work on mine for a while!

Country Flag: United States
      nice pic's....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com