Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

In-line pump in the tank?

I have a Walbro 255 in-line pump to feed my LS1. I also have a fuel cell instead of a tank. When I ordered the pump form Speed Inc. he said an in-tnak wouldn't work because of the application and that the in-line pump would work inside the fuel cell. Is this correct? I've found a place by the surge tank to install the pump inside the cell but I want to make sure 1st. What concerns me is the electrical connections on the in-line pump. There are just two posts; no connectors like there are on a an in-tank pump. thanks.

Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

If you opened up an in-tank pump assembly, you'd stand a good chance of finding the same thing.

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/par...bro/index.html

Look at the OE denso unit

Country Flag: United States
      thanks. that's pretty nasty looking.
      Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com