Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

GP on TKO 600 ???

Okay, I'm just about ready to order my TKO 600.

Anyone interested or have the connection to get a GP started on them ?? I know there have been GP's before, but never when I had the $$ to order one !!!!

If you do a group buy im in.

A friend of mine with a 99 cobra just replaced his factory T45 with a TKO-500 and he loves it. he got the works on a trans and got a pro-shifted new trans because he was having to take it easy on the T45 and now he can drive it hard. He's happy with it so i wanted to let you guys that might be interested in a group purchase on a TKO-600 about it. What are the differences between the TKO-500 and the 600?

William

I didnt realize I put the thread in here... or did it get moved ???? I thought I put it in the GP forum ?????

Country Flag: United States
      I don't believe anyone moved this thread. I can move it to the GP forum, if you want? Or if you go through with the GP.
      Last edited by Ralph LoGrasso; 09-30-2004 at 03:55 AM. Reason: spelling

I can help with a group purchase. If you would like to discuss how this can work - give me a call at 760-230-2045.
      I am always happy to help ProTouring G-Machines members.
      Jeff Mortenson

I would be in for a 600, I need it for my 455 in my '66 GTO.

Hey guys, I have no problem using this forum to get a "feeler" going about a GP. I love the TKO-600 specs myself and bought one on the last GP.

But, there is a GP forum, and the information about the GP should be moved there.

Jeff, since you've indicated some interest in hosting a GP, can you open a thread on the GP forum? If nothing else, just repeat your post above.

I'm not gonna lock this or anything, but I will post a link to the new thread in the GP forum once it's opened.

jp
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

I did not know about the GP section - I will start one there. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
      Jeff Mortenson

No worries

Jeff,

No apology necessary. Thanks for supporting a GP on the excellent TKO-600 tranny. I was lucky enough to chat with Red Roberts (owner of McLeod Industries) when he was in a chatty mood last November at SEMA. He was telling Andrew Borodin and me what an incredible transmission this was.

Here's a link to the thread in the GP section.

jp
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

It was my bad in the first place..... I meant to post this originally in the GP section, but accidently put it in here. I was just in the wrong forum when I did it and didnt realize it until later.

Feel free to move this, since it should have been in the GP section anyway.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com