Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Tony,
      I had a good time talking to the other guys. May I suggest Pizza Papulis next year? It's just one or two doors down on the other side of the street. I think they have the best pizza in town. I know it's a long way off, but let me know if you want help. It was a good showing for the first event.

Ken
      69 Camaro
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Konis, JL8 clone brakes, solid AL body bushings, some assembly still required

69 Corvette
      427, 4 speed, TTII's, Bilsteins, HEI, what I work on while the Camaro sits

Country Flag: United States
      Sounds like you guys had a good time! Wanted to make it over but had a opertunity to go lakeracing (snowmobile ice drags) and with the warm winter we've had, I had to take the oppertunity of the ice.

Hopfully we could maybe all get together again in the warmer months?

You may suggest it but don't order the thin crust pizza..which by the way isn't thin..it was absolutely the worst pizza I have ever eaten..including store bought frozen ones I've had on a few occasions..It's not fair getting Doug Cooper's opinion because he's from New York (or his sons)..but we all agreed it was terrible. His boys wouldn't even eat it. The waitress asked us if we wanted a carry out box..I asked her what for? Damn pidgeons wouldn't eat it.. Maybe their deep dish pizza is good..we didn't try it. Their Greek salad sucked too..
      Bob "cooter" Johnson

(Disclamer: Any and all "questionable" comments made by Bob Johnson, Redneck, are to be taken as good natured Good 'ol boy humor. If I offended you, please get a sense of humor...)

Pizza Papalis is famous for their "Chicago Style" pizza. I wasn't aware that they made any other kind of pizza, let alone a thin crust. I haven't eaten at that place in ages, so I don't remember if I liked it or not.
      1968 Pro-Touring Camaro LS1

Project: Next Year
      - Start date; June '01
      - Completion; Sometime next year or the year after.....

Country Flag: Canada
      If people wanted to get together in the warmer months why not Woodward?

Deffinatly Woodward, but though maybe even before.

I gave some thought to Woodward....we couldn't do it on the actual day of the event. There's like 30 billion cars and twice as many people. The only option I thought might work would be to meet at a park like Stoney Creek on the Friday before of the Sunday after. That's a tricky one to manuever.

- Start date; June '01

There's always Bakers in Milford. I work in Troy so I am pretty central to most any location on a work day. As long as I know the right time I can be there...
      Mark:
      "Bad Ast" Astro Van. Just because I did it... Doesn't mean it's possible...
      This my Bad Ast thread...
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...roject-Faze-II
      This is my Fotki album...
      http://astroracer.fotki.com/

Next year I'm going to give my cell number to all who are coming. I should have done that this year. Another lesson learned.

- Start date; June '01

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com