Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Looking to purchase 68 or 69 Camaro

Hi guys,

I'm in the market to purchase a 68 or 69 Camaro. I sold mine I build about 8 years ago. Since I'm new to site I have limited ways to contact anyone. If interested let me know a way I can touch base with you.

Thanks Mike

Hi Guys,

Still looking for those camaros for sale. Please contact me if interested in selling. I am unable to PM anyone

Thanks
      Mike

Might want to be more specific about what you are looking for Mike. Price range, condition, auto/stick, ac, where you are located .......

Frankly, you would be ahead of the game with a 1970-73 Camaro / Firebird. In any case, you want the front steering linkage ahead of the front wheels..

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback. Looking for a vehicle not completely done maybe 75% or greater complete. I dont have the time to or willness to take 3 + years but I have the connections to complete a project that is at minimum of 50% so I do not want to rule out. Looking for a protouring LS, Detroit speed or similar setup but complete new suspension etc at minimum. Auto or manual i am open. Price is starting at minimum of 75K and will go higher obviously depending on % complete and content. I have no issues with spending 100K+ as I understand the work behind these vehicles having built one in the past. I am now just little older now. This is going to be my retirement toy as I am 58. I live in Michigan. Thanks

Hi Guys. There are a few members on the cars for sale forum listed for sale. if someone could forward my contact it is appreciated. I do not have the ability to reach out to their posting asj of yet. Hopefully someday soon. I haven't been a member long enough I guess. Thanks. MReasoner

I think you may need 10 posts, 1 more...

Ok. Great. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure this out for some time.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com