Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1968 Camaro SS project for sale.

1968 Camaro SS project for sale, it is an SS and was originally a 396 car. The 68 is in my trailer. Only rust issues are bottom passenger area of rear windshield channel and 3 spots on front windshield channel. I'm actually waiting now to get in with my sheetmetal guy to repair and minitub. Price will go up accordingly. Motor is a non #s matching 350 that was rebuilt by a machine shop and has all new internals for a stock rebuild, new Edlebrock Performer intake, headers, new valve covers in box, new accel distributor in the box, new Holley carburetor in the box, and new clutch fan in the box. Has front and rear seats. This was a complete car that was running and driving. It has the 4 speed which shifted fine when removed, and a 12 bolt rearend. Car was in need of restoration. I have an extra driver side quarter. Bought both sides and driver side was solid, (it was repaired sometime in the past). Has new rear decklid in box. I would rather sell this to finish my 64 impala project. I have DSE minitubs (to be installed) and will have windshield channel repaired very soon. I can smooth the firewall also if you let me know before it goes to my sheetmetal guy. I also have a spare enlarged trans tunnel from a 69 camaro project if you want it installed or it can go with the car. I have everything from the car. It was 100% complete, but was in need of restoration. I also have some new door hinges left over from my 69 Camaro project.

I do have the original title from 1973 also.

I purchased the car from a guy in Texas

$12,000 for everything.

Thanks, Mark

I'm in Macon,Ga
      About an hour south of Atlanta.
      I do work nights and sleep days. I will sell trailer if interested.

No service at work to add pics. Will add when I get home to wifi

Country Flag: United States

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com