Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

HELP! Wiring 2017? Mustang seats

Where can I get a wiring diagram for 2017/newer Mustang seats. I was told power and a ground. Anyone know what wire to disconnect the airbag. I do not need anything other than back and forth and sear back angle moved.

there should be a bundle of wires with a bright yellow sheathing, those would be the airbag wires, just connect them together or run them to a ground and you'll never have to worry about them again.

If you google "2017 mustang seat wiring diagram" you'll find all the info you need.
      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

i GOOG;ED 2017 mustang seat . wiring harness first

If your friends with a mechanic you ask them to print off the wiring schematic for the seats.

Take a look at this post. I think that’s what you are looking for.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/thr...-seats.129230/

Lost cause. They are controlled through the cars computer So far as I can find out, no one has made a mini computer to make them work

Don’t think it’s a lost cause. I got my BMW seats to work and they also work on a canbus system. As long as you have controls on the actual seat and the seat has a computer you can power them up. First find the thick Violet/Red (pin 9) wire that’s your 12v+ wire. Then find the thick Black/Blue wire (pin 7) that’s your Negative/Ground. See if the seat does anything even if it’s for a few seconds.

Canbus system is fairly simple it just sends a signal to the seat to keep it “awake” or functioning. Report back if you can get the seat to power up with just the 2 wires I mentioned.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com