Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Looking For Mechanic/Fabricator For 66 Nova

Now that I have a 2 car garage...I am getting my 66 back from my parents' garage. I live in Wake Forest, NC and need a mechanic that I can trust to keep everything in working order/reasonable prices on my pro-touring build with LS swap.

Plan on upgrading the following in the future😉:

Rear Suspension to ridetech 4 Link
      Performance Brakes
      Camaro Hood ZL1 Vent on my 2" Cowl
      Retractable Seat Belts
      Digi-Tails Led
      Dagger Lights or Projector 7" Headlights
      Pro-touring Front Spoiler
      Mini-tub if needed for 18s

Any recommendations appreciated

Country Flag: United States
      Your not too terribly far from Yorktown Va - Tim's Custom Paint and Restoration does some really nice work and have put out several nice Pro-Touring builds. You can find them on that site that ends in *** Book, or just do a Google search. Phenomenal painter btw . . . Good luck with your build-

Quote Originally Posted by DP_Yorktown View Post
      Your not too terribly far from Yorktown Va - Tim's Custom Paint and Restoration does some really nice work and have put out several nice Pro-Touring builds. You can find them on that site that ends in *** Book, or just do a Google search. Phenomenal painter btw . . . Good luck with your build-
      Just looked at their website. Didn't realize they did more then just paint and body work

I'm in Greensboro and do work on cars on the side. Don't do a lot of bodywork but can do pretty much anything with wiring, mechanical, and some fab. Below is my build thread of my chevelle that I've put over 30k miles on in the past 7 years, 2nd thread is a light hearted take on the side work I pick up, just post the interesting stuff. There's RPM Motorsports, Mayhem Motorsports, or Velocity Motorsports in Raleigh, or Tick Performance in Mt Airy.

https://www.chevelles.com/threads/19...-build.955866/

https://www.chevelles.com/threads/si...atory.1147688/

*Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com